You do not have to go here and there to figure out what your resume needs.All that it does need is being articulated here.
Resumes are not complicated unless you make them so.
When you write a resume, you just have to concentrate on the message that it gives. The rest automatically falls into place.
Here is a counter sales associate resume example to help you:
52 Campbell Avenue| Chicago, IL 63210
(000) 744-5214 | frma @ email . com
COUNTER SALES ASSOCIATE
Service-oriented, industrious Sales Associate boasting of over 6 years of experience in handling assigned counter activities in sync with the company’s policies. Highly talented in engaging customers into conversation to determine their requirements and then fulfil them accordingly. Exceptional communication and customer service with the ability to solve complex problems in fast paced environment.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with customers in person and over the telephone and email using bilingual English/Spanish skills
• Highly skilled in promoting and supporting sales promotions, with special emphasis on delivery of quality customer services
• Well-versed in researching and resolving customers’ complaints and issues, to ensure repeat business
• Deep insight into handling shelf management work to ensure constant availability of popular products and product lines
|✓ Product Ordering||✓ Order Tracking||✓ Delivery Arrangements|
|✓ Customer Service||✓ Customer Satisfaction||✓ Order Pulling|
|✓ Inventory Checks||✓ Cash Register Operations||✓ Catalogue Systems|
|✓ Drawer Security||✓ Credit Authorization||✓ Aftersales Services|
Key Accomplishments and Contributions
• Increased the store’s sales by 55% owing to exceptional sales prowess and consistently good customer services.
• Successfully handled 15 customers at one time, during an exceptionally busy day, 12 of which were converted into actual business.
• Singlehandedly manned the cash register, and handled sales work simultaneously during staff shortage.
• Suggested implementation of an order tracking system, which made it easier for customers to check their orders online.
Counter Sales Associate
United Supplies, Chicago, IL | 2012 – Present
• Welcome customers as they approach the assigned counter and inquire into their buying needs
• Engage customers in conversation to determine specific requirements and provide correlating suggestions
• Assist customers in choosing the right type of merchandise according to their requirements
• Explain product features and benefits, and ensure that customers are shown how to use it
• Pick orders from shelves or storage areas and run them to show their functionality
• Perform cashiering duties to handle payment processing through cash and credit card
• Maintain counter area displays of merchandise in an orderly and attractive fashion
• Provide aftersales services by contacting customers to inquire if their product is running well
HD Supply, Chicago, IL | 2010 – 2012
• Sought customers within the store and offered to help locate their choice of product
• Assisted customers in determining the features and benefits of chosen products
• Provided price information of desired products and ensured that customers were made aware of any levied discounts
• Ran customers through the purchasing process and ensued that their purchases were properly bagged
• Arranged for customers’ purchases to be delivered to their cars, homes or offices, as instructed
High School Diploma
St. Paul’s High School, Chicago, IL | 2009
• 10 key
• Typing Speed: 55 WPM
• MS Word and Excel
Last updated on