Wireless Sales Associate Resumes need to be “complete” documents – you must never leave out any information that you feel may be important to a hiring manager.
The following resume format makes sure that you do not leave anything out:
Wireless Sales Associate Resume Example
5 Tri Center Road, Wentworth, NH 78873
(000) 687-5214 | harry.trib @ email . com
WIRELESS SALES ASSOCIATE
Technologically savvy Wireless Sales Associate with over 7 years of experience working in sales capacity in high-end wireless products and services companies. Demonstrated expertise in providing customers with spot on solutions to their wireless needs.
Provides customers with the right type of information regarding their specific wireless technology needs. Performs demonstrations, using interactive displays, aimed at encouraging customer to make purchases.
|✓ Upselling||✓ Demonstrations||✓ Display Setup|
|✓ Recurring Sales Assurance||✓ After Sales Services||✓ Inventory Management|
|✓ Product Promotion||✓ KPI Metrics||✓ Payments Handling|
|✓ Awareness Development||✓ Leads Generation||✓ Record Keeping|
• Met all set sales goals between the years 2013 and 2016, by a 100%.
• Introduced the concept of upselling, resulting in decreased time in meeting sales goals.
• Implemented an inventory management system, which was considered much more efficient than the one already in place.
• Successfully generated 1200 leads in one month, 90% of which were converted into business-providing customers.
Wireless Sales Associate
FAV Wireless, Nashua, NH | 12/2013 – Present
• Greet customers as they arrive at the store and engage them in conversation to determine their wireless technology requirements
• Provide customers with information on offered wireless services and products, and their uses
• Explain the benefits of using the company’s services and products, and provide demonstrations where necessary
• Assist customers in comprehending the use of wireless technology by helping them understand features and attributes
• Lead customers through the payment process, assisting in processes both cash and credit card payments
• Generate leads through cold calling activities, and ensure that these leads are properly followed up on
• Provide after sales services to customers, in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
• Create and maintain records of existing, new and prospective customers, and ensure that these records are constantly updated
Electronics Sales Representative
Electronic City, Nashua, NH | 2/2009 – 12/2013
• Sought out customers within the store, and determined their requirements through engaging them in conversation
• Assisted customers in picking and choosing the right electronic equipment to meet their specific needs
• Provided information regarding product features and attributes, and ensured that proper demonstrations were made
• Assist with the payment process, and arranged for purchases to be delivered to customers’ homes and offices
• Educated customers about after sales services, and applied warrantees on their purchases
Nashua High School, Nashua, NH – 2009
High School Diploma