Have you recently paid a visit to your resume to see how professional it looks? Well, you may have to if you haven’t yet.
With a little extra effort, you can create a resume that makes you a knockout candidate for a job.
The stress on resume building is high, especially if you are applying for a job in the sales arena – like that of an automobile sales manager.
Imagine a prospective employer staring at a massive stack of resumes, with a fed-up look on his face.
Give him something to smile about – a resume that is exactly what he is looking for.
Remember that most resumes are piled up in a stack after being given only a short glance. Make sure that your resume is not part of that stack.
Here is a resume sample for an automobile sales manager that should be able to pique an employer’s interest:
See also: New Car Sales Manager Resume
Automobile Sales Manager Resume Sample
89 Harrison Avenue, Slinger, WI 24866
tforbes @ email . com
Automobile Sales Manager
Highly motivated sales professional with 8+ years’ successful car sales experience. Innovative and supportive with a positive can-do attitude and genuine interest in increasing the revenue of the employer by exceeding sales targets. A knack for connecting with customers and the ability to transfer the secrets of sales and account management to others.
• Strong knowledge of key account acquisition and management and automobiles trend analysis.
• Track record of creating annual dealership sales forecasts and operating profits.
• Able to plan and implement objectives for achieving sales and gross profits.
• Skilled in handling customers’ complaints with the view to retain them and ensure recurring business opportunities.
• After-sales services
• Foreign sales direction
• Marketing plans
• Staff management
• Sales training
• Promotional strategies
• Complaint handling
• Vehicle inventory
• Trade-in activities
• Increased automobile sales by 40% in 2 years by employing strategically planned marketing initiatives.
• Introduced long-range advertising plans for a new automobile brand, thereby, captured 20% of the market share.
• Decreased staff training costs by $5000 per month by introducing and leading in-house training activities.
• Reorganized the automobile dealership process by maintaining records properly and bringing down administrative costs by 30%.
Automobile Sales Manager
Branson Auto, Slinger, WI | 6/2010 to Present
• Interview, hire and train automobile sales and administrative staff
• Create schedules and ensure that they are adhered to
• Plan and implement automobile sales strategies and document outcomes
• Engage customers in conversation to gauge their automobile purchasing needs
• Provide customers with different automobile options based on their particular interests
• Quote prices and engage in bargaining to come to a mutually agreeable price
• Accompany customers through test drives
• Assist customers through the purchase and payment procedures
• Make-certain that invoices are properly prepared and handed to customers
• Arrange for delivery of automobiles to be made to customers’ homes or offices
• Handle customers’ complaints in a manner conducive to ensuring recurring business and customer retention
• Provide sales representatives with targets and help them in achieving their targets
Automobile Sales Representative
Major CT Auto Group, Slinger, WI | 1/2007-5/2010
• Greeted customers and engaged them in conversation to determine their automobile buying needs
• Showed customers different automobiles which fall within the spectrum on their choice
• Accompanied during test drives and provided information on automobile features
• Provided customers with information on prices and part warranties
• Made telephone calls to prospective customers and answer call for information
• Researched resources for developing prospective customers and develop clear and effective proposals
• Planned and implemented personal sales strategies to meet provided sales goals
• Assisted customers throughout the purchase process and coordinate the delivery of automobiles to desired places
CITY UNIVERSITY, Slinger, WI | 2002