The strongest document in the telecom sales manager job application is the resume.
In the resume, how you communicate with a hiring manager is most important.
Make sure that you do reach the interview stage by emulating the resume sample below:
Telecom Sales Manager Resume Example
58 119th Avenue SE
Kent, WA 98525
danaroman @ email .com
Telecom Sales Professional
• Highly accomplished and experienced sales manager, with extensive exposure to overseeing a team of sales personnel in the telecom sector.
• Recognized for exceeding sales goals and consistent motivation in reaching performance objectives.
• Effectively grows accounts by the continuous acquisition of new customers in assigned areas
• Proficient in developing marketing plans, sales presentations, and proposals in a bid to assist the sales department in gaining clientele
|• Functional Leadership
|• Solution-based Communications
|• Budget Compliance
|• New Account Development
|• Customer Education
|• Corporate Telecom Solutions
|• Telecom Services Review
|• Complaint Handling
|• Customer Prospecting
|• Annual Sales Plans Development
|• Sales Strategies Implementation
|• Technology Trends
Customer Service: Successfully retained a corporate customer, by providing the company with free service after an escalated complaint of constantly interrupted service.
Process Improvement: Overhauled the sales pitching system by introducing new avenues, resulting in a 50% increase in sales.
Revenue Generation: Increased the company’s revenue by $5000 per month through effective and well-strategized sales and marketing plans.
Corporate Solutions: Introduced 5 corporate telecom packages, created especially for large companies, resulting in increased interest from commercial customers
Telecom Sales Manager
G4S, Kent, WA
2016 – Present
• Create sales activities schedules and metrics and ensure that each sales representative follows them correctly
• Oversee the work of sales representatives to ensure that they are working in accordance with set rules
• Contact commercial/corporate clients and provide them with information on telecommunication products and services
• Provide information on special services (such as VoIP) for corporate technology and communication services
• Identify and contact prospective customers or act on leads generated by sales representatives
• Develop sales strategies and train sales personnel in working according to developed strategies and metrics
• Assist clients by designing customized and cost-effective solutions for their telecom needs
• Maintain open channels of communication throughout the organization, to ensure that a sense of teamwork and quality workmanship is maintained
Telecom Sales Representative
Raycap Inc., Kent, WA
2006 – 2016
• Performed client prospecting activities by contacting new and existing clients over the telephone and through email
• Provided information regarding the company’s telecommunication services and products
• Responded to inquiries regarding services and products, in accordance with the procedures charted out in the training manual
• Generated leads and ensured that they were timely and aggressively followed up on
Bachelor of Business Administration
Washington State University, Kent, WA | 2005