In order to write a good resume for a mini-bar attendant, you need to mention your skills and capabilities in maintenance, restocking, and records of all minibar equipment and food drawers in the rooms.
Below is a good sample resume for the minibar attendant position. Use this resume along with this Minibar Attendant Cover Letter as a guide to making a tailored job application package.
Mini Bar Attendant Resume Example
33 West Avenue, San Diego, CA 25141
MINI BAR ATTENDANT
❖ ❖ ❖ ❖
Energetic and resourceful Mini Bar Attendant with extensive skills in hospitality and customer service arena. Track record of providing professional, friendly and engaging service continually. Proven ability to set up and stock supplies while maintaining work areas. Committed to meet and exceed the expectations of the employer.
• Effectively cleaned and defrosted mini-bars, increasing overall efficiency by 40% as a result.
• Maintained a fully stocked inventory.
• Inspected equipment in order to ensure their good working condition.
• Orders management
• Customer service
• Stocking/rotating items
• Inventory tracking
• Maintaining carts
• Storage restocking
Pearl Continental Hotel – San Diego, CA
2013 – Present
• Re-stock minibar in every room to par stock levels
• Ensure every room was charged properly for items consumed
• Check and rotate stock to ensure freshness
• Stock the cart with the necessary items
• Perform opening/closing tasks as well as side work
• Complete guest inventory forms on a daily basis
• Replenish items and glasses
Guest Service Aide/Bellman
Marriott – Los Angeles, CA
2003 – 2013
• Greeted guests and accompanied them to rooms
• Informed guests about hotel amenities and services
• Identified and explained room features
• Carried out luggage transportation, storage, and retrieval tasks
ABC School, Los Angeles, CA | 2002
• Experience working in a team environment
• Self-motivated with excellent work ethics
• Respects the privacy of all guests
• Knowledge of Health and Safety procedures
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Willing to obtain training