A resume for bar attendant position is a marketing tool that presents your qualifications and experience in a manner that reflects you as a suitable candidate.
To stand out and shine despite the aggressive competition in the present day job industry, you will need a tailored bar attendant resume for each company you apply at.
Following are some quick tips regarding effective resume writing:
Shortlist your skill-set. Make sure the competencies and experiences you include are relevant to the job description.
It is important to reflect your personality traits that relate to the job. That can be done by incorporating some appropriate adjectives in the profile summary.
Take a look at the example given below.
Sample Resume for Bar Attendant
630 Everest Horizon • Spring, TX 56440 • (003) 222 – 1111 • [Email]
Focused on delivering efficient service to provide guests with exceptional experiences.
Attentive and courteous bar attendant who is well-versed in serving food and beverages, collecting payments and replenishing the minibar. Excellent customer service acumen with profound ability to work collaboratively with a team of bartenders and servers. Competent at implementing state issued regulations and protocols applicable to drinks service.
|• F&B Service||• Pantry Maintenance||• Product Rotation|
|• Minibar Defrosting||• Guest Entry Authorization||• Glasses Collection|
|• Stock Replenishment||• ID Checking||• Expiry Monitoring|
|• Inventory Keeping||• Liquor Law Implementation||• Billing and Payment|
• Prepare, mix and serve standard recipe drinks to guests.
• Collect glasses from tables and place them in the glass washing machine.
• Prepare and serve various coffees and hot beverages.
• Generate bills and collect payment or swipe credit cards to charge the guests.
• Check guest IDs before selling alcoholic drinks as per state issued applicable guidelines.
• Maintain stock inventories and ensure timely replenishment of stock.
Key Results and Accomplishments
• Implemented an efficient stock inventory that ensured 100% availability of stock at all times.
• Devised a cocktail recipe that made the top place on the special menu.
• Enhanced monthly sales of beverages by minimum $50K at the mini bar through demonstration of excellent customer care skills.
• Maintained zero discrepancy rate in the account’s inventory through vigilant reconciliation of consumption and balance on a daily basis.
• Stock the in-room bars and account for stock usage.
• Ensure availability of stock pricing list in all rooms.
• Inspect liquor cabinets, record the guest’s consumption and maintain inventory for the same.
• Reconcile daily usage of liquor products and stored beverages.
• Maintain the storage area in a neat and hygienic condition.
• Ensure the freshness of products served.
COMMUNITY SCHOOL, Spring, TX – 2010
High school Diploma