You do not simply write a fitting room attendant resume – you craft it.
Yes, resumes are solid creations that depict how great a candidate is in every way.
Making it a solid piece of writing is imperative if you want your hands on that yummy job, which is perfect for you in every way.
Here is a sample for you to follow:
Fitting Room Attendant Resume Example
23 Till Road
Falls Creek, PA 10021
t.cooper @ email . com
FITTING ROOM ATTENDANT
Customer service-oriented, highly experienced, and competent fitting room attendant with over 6 years of experience in assisting and overseeing customers in fitting rooms. Exceptionally well-versed in assuring that customers receive world-class attention, aimed at helping them make informed purchasing decisions.
• Checks customers in and out of fitting rooms while monitoring the amount of merchandise they are holding.
• Proven ability to provide customers with suggestions on fashion trends and what suits them particularly.
• Effectively able to prepare merchandise such as zips and buttons to return to sales floors.
• Highly skilled in answering customers’ queries and ensuring that they are provided with required information in an efficient manner.
CORE COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
- Customer Outreach
- Fashion Trends
- Pricing Protocols
- Fitting Room Maintenance
- Sales Generation
- Merchandise Presentation
- Loss Prevention
- Shortage Control
- Inventory Management
- Product Placement
- Returns Management
Fitting Room Attendant
Burlington, Falls Creek, PA
Sep 2016 – Present
• Greet customers as they arrive in the fashion department of the store and assist them in locating their choice of clothes and accessories.
• Provide customers with information on specific sizes, colors, brands, and fabrics.
• Pick out the right sizes and colors according to each customer’s specific interest.
• Place all picked-out clothes and accessories in fitting rooms and direct customers to their assigned room.
• Wait outside the fitting room, available to answer questions or assist with clothes fitting.
• Hand customers different sizes and colors in case the ones that they have taken inside do not fit them.
• Provide feedback on fits and suggest additional products or accessories to complement their chosen products.
• Lead customers through the purchasing process, bag their purchases, and ensure that they are provided with information on return and exchange policies.
• Suggested implementation of the “just 3 products at a time” policy, which considerably reduced problems pertaining to lost items.
• Met all assigned sales goals by 100%, between the years 2019 and 2021.
Fitting Room Attendant
Henry’s Clothes, Falls Creek, PA
Jan 2014 – Sep 2016
• Created a bridge between the backend and the frontend to ensure smooth movement of items.
• Assisted customers in locating their choice of products by leading or directing them to correct aisles.
• Ensured that all clothes items were properly displayed, in a neat and organized manner.
• Provided low stock information to sales managers and followed up with them to ensure timely deliveries.
• Assisted customers in making purchasing decisions by providing them with suggestions on colors and styles that may suit them.
• Introduced a novel product return system, which was considered 65% more efficient than the one already in place.
• Proved to be invaluable to the merchandising team by assisting them in handling core visual merchandising activities, increasing sales by 25% per month.
High School Diploma
Creek High School, Falls Creek, PA | 2003