The resume is a document that needs much looking into if bagging a locker room attendant job is your target.
Making sure that your resume is the best one that the hiring manager has seen, you have to spend more time on it than other candidates have.
Looking for locker room attendant resume format? Here is one:
Locker Room Attendant Resume Sample
779 6th Street | Butler, OK 52033 | (000) 521-7574 | jasonbentle [email protected] email . com
Over 13 years of experience in graciously tending to the needs of members and guests and anticipating requests. Effectively able to keep assigned locker rooms and restrooms clean, stocked and fresh at all times.
• Cleans and polishes footwear through efficient use of brushes, cleaning fluids, sponges and daubers
• Familiar with assigning dressing room facilities, locker space and clothing containers to patrons
• Proven ability to answer customers’ inquiries regarding cost, availability and procedures of facilities
• Competent in storing personal possessions for patrons, issuing claim checks for articles stored and returning articles on receipt of checks
|✓ Resource Distribution||✓ Supplies Management|
|✓ Food and Beverage Procurement||✓ Washing Machine Operations|
|✓ Room Temperature Regulation||✓ Lost and Found Assistance|
|✓ Patron Relationships||✓ PE Equipment Management|
|✓ Housekeeping||✓ Inventory Handling|
|✓ Swim Meets Assistance||✓ Gym Setup|
• Singlehandedly set up a large gym with over 50 pieces of equipment in the event of other locker attendants.
• Suggested introduction of a lost and found department, resulting in increased patron satisfaction with the services provided by the facility.
• Replaced the supplies and equipment inventory system with a novel one, which was considered 50% more efficient than the previous one.
• Successfully coordinated efforts with the housekeeping department, ensuring consistent and constant cleanliness and maintenance of all patron areas.
Locker Room Attendant
Life Time Fitness, Butler, OK | 2005 – Present
• Ascertain that locker rooms are kept clean and maintained during service timings
• Set up gym by ensuring that all equipment and supplies are properly set up and available
• Assign dressing room facilities and locker spaces to patrons and acquaint new patrons with provided services
• Issue athletic equipment, bathing suits and soaps including soap and towels and arrange for clothes pressing and shoe shining services
• Collect fees for use of facilities and equipment and ensure that all collected cash is handed over to the accounts officer at the end of the day
• Collect soiled linen and towels for laundering purposes and assist laundry staff in washing and pressing them
• Maintain a lost and found collection, ensuring that patrons’ belongings are returned to them
• Report and address safety hazards and potentially unsafe conditions by preparing correlating reports
Airport Health Club, Butler, OK | 2002 – 2005
• Provided guests with information on available facilities and how to avail them
• Showed guests appropriate use of gym equipment and supplies by modeling processes for them
• Collected fees for services rendered and ensured that all cash was handed over to the supervisor at the end of the shift
• Assigned locker rooms to guests and ensured that they returned keys at the end of their tenure
• Ascertained that the club area was kept clean and sanitized at all times and that any repair and maintenance issues were addressed in an emergent manner
St Paul’s High School, Butler, OK – 2009
High School Diploma