Retail coordinators work to manage a vast array of things which may include communication, customer service, sales, and merchandising.
They are usually expected to perform duties akin to setting up retail stores and managing their needs in terms of staffing, training, and sales.
They focus on the promotional needs of a sales force and work with management teams to manage customer escalation issues. They also provide sales and service support to vendors and retail partners in order to ensure the smooth working order of a retail environment.
Below is a resume for this position that you can benefit from by customizing it to your own needs.
Retail Coordinator Resume Example
123 Enterprise Boulevard
Bozeman, MT 33333
Exceptionally skilled in supporting creative and consistent promotional events to develop long-term relationships with clients and handle retail store functions effectively.
• 11+ years of hands-on experience in the retail environment
• Functional knowledge of focusing on promotional needs of newly established retail outlets
• Hands-on experience in providing sales support to vendors and retail representatives
• Highly skilled in developing strong business relationships with retail players and partnering with management on escalating issues
• Expert in tracking and managing territory business for each retail location
• Absolutely customer-focused approach
• Demonstrated ability to direct and motivate juniors
• Results driven and action-orientated approach
• Excellent organizational and decision-making skills
• Innate ability to communicate well orally and in writing
• Promoted to a retail coordinator position following demonstration of excellence in providing coordination solutions to various territory businesses.
• Trained 40 new employees in a sales-driven activity for a model enterprise store location.
Travis Co.– Bozeman, MT
2011 – Present
• Maintain and manage clear comprehension of product initiatives in accord with financial goals
• Develop core business driving strategies
• Research competitor products and manage sales programs accordingly
• Manage and implement special programs for implementing communications and sales strategies
• Develop meaningful relationships with key players inside and outside the company
Retail Sales Assistant
ABC Company – Bozeman, MT
• Assisted in market research activities
• Provided support for training and hiring employees for new store locations
• Managed paperwork associated with coordination strategies
• Managed office support work as instructed
• Took telephone calls and provided information as needed
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications
Montana State University, Bozeman, MT