There are many types of positions in a retail environment. From cashiers to retail managers, every position is significant in retail environment.
Let us discuss here what a retail manager’s work responsibilities include. A retail manager is responsible for managing the overall operations of a retail business. From hiring people to overseeing cashier operations, he does it all.
Here is a resume that will clarify what all recruiters expect to see in an entry level store manager resume.
83 Railroad Avenue, Helmetta, NJ 16635
(555) 105-5555, Email
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position of Retail Manager with K-Mart where I may use my background in sales and marketing in order to orchestrate smooth flow of store retail operations.
Curtin University of Business Studies – 2015
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Major: Retail Management
• Specialized courses in recruiting, training and managing store personnel
• Profound knowhow of maintaining effective vendor relationships
• Well-versed in managing business promotions and marketing
• Adept at preparing promotional displays and materials
MARKETING PROJECTS AND RESEARCH EXPERIENCE
– Marketing for WWF – Gathered information and analyzed data in order to discover the benefits of marketing practices within a non-profit organization.
– Special Task Force – Created awareness programs for local population in order to disseminate advertising
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Confident with a profound ability to work independently
• Outstanding organizational and numerical skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Computer savvy