Give yourself a break and steer away from the standard ways of writing a resume.
The resume is always taken at face value, making it difficult for the person who wrote it, to make a true impression.
But since making a good impression is the idea behind writing a resume in the first place, well, you have to do your best.
So the next time you want to rehash an old resume or write a new one, you can get help from the following sample:
Subway Sandwich Artist Resume Example
75 Applebee Road
Napoleon, OH 45200
sabcoo @ email . com
Competent and creative Sandwich Artist with a track record of creating customized sandwiches by following established procedures and protocols. Proficient in assisting customers in choosing bread and ingredients, providing suggestions, and creating delicious sandwiches. Efficiently handles cashiering tasks and stock inventory procedures. A cheerful and helpful individual who works collaboratively in fast-paced and busy environments.
CORE SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
|– Salad Making||– POS Support|
|– Restocking and Inventory||– Servicing and Cleaning|
|– Ingredients Preparation||– Sandwich Combinations|
|– Large Order Support||– Waste Management|
|– Accounts Management||– Quality Standards Maintenance|
|– Food Temperature Control||– Hazard Prevention|
• Introduced “sub of the day” with an “as you like it” option, which increased sales by %5000 per month.
• Created 15 foot-long sandwiches within 15 minutes, following a large eat-in order.
• Suggested incorporating wedges as a side option, which increased customers’ interest.
• Trained 12 sandwich artists in handling the sandwich “assembly line”, as part of their training for 4 new franchises of the restaurant.
Subway, Napoleon, OH
6/2013 – Present
• Greet customers in a pleasant manner and ask the standard “sub or salad” question.
• Ask customers which bread they would like to have their sandwich in and provide options.
• Assist customers in choosing meats and vegetables according to their specific tastes.
• Provide customers with information on available sauces and condiments.
• Create foot-long or 6-inch sandwiches depending on customers’ requirements, by placing meats, cheeses, sauces, and vegetables in them.
City Hospitality, Napoleon, OH
8/2010 – 6/2013
• Prepared ingredients such as meats, cheeses, vegetables, and sauces for salads and sandwiches.
• Toasted sandwiches on the specific instructions of the client.
• Ensured that any side options such as wedges and drinks were prepared side by side.
• Inquired into customers’ dining preferences and packed each order accordingly.
• Ringed customers’ purchases on the POS machine, processed credit card and cash payments and tendered change and receipts.
My Bake Shop, Napoleon, OH
2/2009 – 8/2010
• Created sandwiches and salads according to the specific instructions of each customer.
• Wrapped and boxed sandwiches and salads according to set procedures and protocols.
• Ascertained that the sandwich making and cash counters were properly cleaned and sanitized at all times.
• Handled waste management and recycling duties according to company policies.
High School Diploma – 2009
Lakewood High School, Lakewood, OH