When you spend time and effort writing your resume, it brings results.
As the first document that is used to connect you to a hiring manager, the resume is considered exceptionally important.
Make your resume count for something by researching good formats and writing relevantly – a little like this:
QA Tester Resume Sample
556 Ivanhoe Lane
Alexandria, VA 88758
linyod @ email . com
Results-driven quality assurance tester with 10 years of progressively responsible experience in creating and executing test plans and cases, testing operational functions of systems, finding bugs, and verifying the consistency and accuracy of products. Known for working collaboratively to ensure that all systems conform to quality standards and protocols, as detailed by the company management.
• Competent at creating test cases for the new functionality of assigned products.
• Effectively updates and executes all regression, integration, and systems testing.
• Demonstrated ability to assist business analysts in the creation and maintenance of supportive documentation.
• Exceptionally talented in determining and reporting problems found during testing processes and providing effective recommendations.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
– Status Tracking – System Integration
– Mentoring Test Plans – Process Improvement
– Ad-hoc Testing – Production Support
– Test Cases Execution
- Improved the existing QA testing process by introducing an easy-to-use module, which brought more accurate results.
- Implemented a system that effectively and accurately documented and analyzed test results.
- Successfully integrated a new module into the existing system, without any problems or hitches.
- Singlehandedly established and maintained test data plans, a process that was in limbo for 2 months.
Quality Assurance Tester
Frequence, Alexandria, VA
2019 – Present
• Design, develop and maintain test cases and strategies to meet release deliverables
• Define and continuously improve quality assurance processes and standards for the team
• Improve tools and methods of testing to increase throughput, and improve documentation metrics
• Develop and maintain repeatable and scalable test suites, and generate manual test scenarios
• Create and maintain regression and functional tests to ensure that code is functioning as per standards
• Assist in troubleshooting defects and managing defect tracking and resolution processes
• Represent the quality assurance team in meetings and act as an escalation for QA issues
• Lead testing efforts and manage and maintain QA environments
Quality Assurance Intern
Attain, Alexandria, VA
2013 – 2019
• Assisted in analyzing application requirements and creating correlating strategies
• Provided support in developing test scenarios and cases from business and technical requirements
• Developed short test plans and tested cases for product management and software development teams
• Helped testers in testing software applications for reliability and stability
• Handled quality assurance documentation and reporting creation, according to set protocols
Bachelor of Business Administration
Virginia State University, Alexandria, VA
Major: Quality Assurance