A well formatted resume for nursing job is very important because of the fact that nursing jobs are top of the job expansion charts for approximately a decade. The populace of the world is increasing at a rapid rate and elder people are making up growing ratio of that population.
The two most common kinds of nurses are the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) and Registered Nurse (RN). Despite of nursing career are going to pursue, there are a lot of skills you will require to be able to handle the task that comes with being a nurse. And putting these skills on your resume is another difficult task.
The following resume sample for a fresh graduate nurse will help you make your resume.
14 Alexander Ave | New Jersey, NJ 25101 | (000) 999-9999 | Email
SUMMARY: Strongly motivated and knowledgeable RN with a brilliant academic record. Solid track track record of utilizing relevant nursing processes to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care. Dedicated to provide exceptional patient care, compassion, and professionalism to manage patients’ medical and emotional care.
KEY SKILLS & STRENGTHS
• Highly skilled in operating and monitoring medical equipment and apparatus
• Working knowledge of assisting physicians’ in surgery and other medical procedures
• Able to manage medications and treatments as prescribed by a physician or in keeping with policies and protocols
• Adept at assessing patients to recognize correct nursing interventions
• Competent at monitoring, assessing, addressing document and report symptoms and changes in patients conditions
• Excellent Computer and MS Word Skills
STATE UNIVERSITY, New Jersey, NJ | 2015
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
SOME COLLEGE, New Jersey, NJ | 2011
Diploma in Midwifery
• Registered Nurse (RN), PRC License # 0571023
• Midwifery, PRC License # 0141767
GENERAL HOSPITAL, STATE UNIVERSITY, New Jersey, NJ | Sep 2014 – May 2015
• Assessed signs, symptoms and changes in the patient’s condition
• Collected, analyzed, and interpreted data from health care members
• Documented nursing diagnoses
• Identified and prioritized actions upon patient care requirements
• Maintained a secure, comfortable and therapeutic environment
• Basic Life Support (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) – August 2012
• Regular I.V. Training Program – Oct 2011
• Massage Therapy NC II – Dec 2010
• Pediatric Assessment IMCI Approach – Feb 2014
ECG Interpretation, Arterial Blood Gases Interpretation