Professional resumes usually start with a profile summary.
However, it is the best practice to opt for an objective statement in case of an entry-level nurse practitioner resume.
Since you are a fresh graduate, you won’t be having a lot of years of experience.
Therefore, you will need to highlight your internship experience and relevant skills.
Employers seek candidates who can fulfill the tasks they outlined in the advertisement, so it is best to use the ad for resume writing.
The key to build an employer-centered, fully customized resume.
Entry Level Nurse Practitioner Resume – New Graduate
8344 Stone ledge Ave, Dallas, TX 67333
To obtain a nurse practitioner position at a medical institute where skills in patient evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment plan development will be efficiently utilized for the well being of patients.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Able to maintain record and documentation of all resident patients and generate follow up plans for the same on discharge.
• Practiced in providing intelligent and informed assistance to physicians and surgeons during procedures.
• Well versed in implementing therapeutic interventions as advised by the senior physician.
• Capable of issuing accurate diagnosis based on scientific evaluation and assessment of incoming patients.
• Thorough knowledge of WHO issued ward sanitation and equipment sterilization protocols and procedures.
BS Degree in Nursing
Mayo College, Dallas, TX | 2014
TRAINING, CERTIFICATIONS, AND LICENSURE
BLS Certification (2013)
Texas Nurse Practitioner license (Current)
Healthy ways Hospital, Dallas, TX | Summer 2013
• Identified risk factors, developed treatment strategies based on extensive research and consultation, and carried out case management accordingly.
• Prepared case files, took the patient history, and documented the treatment plan and subsequent progress efficiently.
• Used the hospital’s electronic patient data interface to retrieve and update data on assigned cases.
• Assisted general physicians and surgeons during medical examinations/ procedures as and when required.
• Culturally sensitive
• Bilingual: English and Spanish
• Good team player
• Strong clerical and Computer skills