So you think you can write a great resume for fashion blogger position? ‘Well written and impressive’ will not get you that dream job. Has your artfully written resume piqued interest?
The shine of a diamond catches your eye, not its value. That is what will lead to interviews.
Make sure your skills and expertise are relevant to the job requirements and provide adequate information of your ability to benefit the company. Give the employer what they wants to read!
Take a look at the following fashion blogger resume sample, noticing how the qualifications, core competencies and work experience resonate very closely with the requirements and expectations of prospective employer.
1213 Page Street ● San Francisco, CA 94117 ● (000) 999-4521 ● jonmoore @ email . com
Performance Summary: Self-motivated and passionate blogger with a love for art, culture, fashion, travel, cuisine and music, keeps up with latest trends. Follows other bloggers and browses social media regularly. Demonstrated expertise in both written and verbal communication in an engaging conversational style. A reliable and creative individual who keeps herself updated with the dynamic and fast nature of the fashion industry.
CORE BLOGGING SKILLS
|– Syndication and Pinging||– Proofreading|
|– Search Engine Optimization||– Articles Writing|
|– Editing||– Time Management and Scheduling|
|– Blog Layout Designing||– Strategic Planning|
|– Online Data Collection||– Social Networking|
|– Blog Technologies||– Editing and Authoring Tools|
PPLA CLOTHING, Susanville, CA (5/2013 – Present)
Fashion Blogger/Social Media Manager
• Successfully place company blog in The Style99 ranking 67th in 2014
• Lead the company in an academic study for the online journal Social Media + Society (2013)
• Develop and update blog content iaccording to industry specific stipulations
• Respond to comments and emails posted / sent by customers
• Produce visual images for blog(s) and maintain image archives
• Create and update image links on company website
• Provide blog traffic statistics and comments feedback to relevant departments
• Create and maintain liaison between blog readers and the company
• Develop and maintain plan for company’s presence on the web
• Interact with web design teams to keep blog(s) cohesive with corporate websites
• Evaluate latest technologies to enhance blogging strategies and ensure they correlate with existing materials
JUSTFAB INC., Susanville, CA (1/2010 – 5/2013)
• Increased visitors hits by 47% during the year 2012
• Selected as Ambassador for company in 2013
• Researched, wrote and edited articles/blog content on latest fashion trends
• Created image links for company websites
• Delivered quality images to viewers at high speed
• Located and repaired bugs by performing detailed troubleshooting activities
• Made blog(s) accessible from several environments by incorporating translating tools and modules
Associate of Science in Information Technology – 2009
Keiser University, Susanville, CA