If this is the first time you are writing a cover letter, we take it that you are not aware of the norms of writing one.
And that is exactly why we are here – to help you understand and write a cover letter that rocks, even if it is the first time that you are writing one!
The aim of any cover letter is to keep it short and informative. One page is sufficient.
As hiring managers do not have time to read cover letters so they just scan them to find the key information.
How to Write a Professional Cover Letter for Fashion Retail Sales Jobs?
Some important tips to help you get out of the woods when writing your first cover letter for a fashion retail sales associate job:
- Clearly state why you are writing a particular cover letter, naming both the job title and the company you want to work for.
- Be very clear about why the job appeals to you. Wherever possible, try to show that you have some information regarding the company and its products and services.
- Highlight your skills and qualifications which you believe make you a perfect candidate for the given job.
- Do not be shy. Ask for an interview and leave your contact information.
Need an example? Read below:
Sample Entry Level Fashion Retail Cover Letter With No Experience
emma @ email . com
October 25, 2021
Mr. Henry Burns
The Fashion Market
2 Church Avenue
Hebron, ND 55552
Dear Mr. Burns:
I have recently acquired a bachelor’s degree in fashion retail management from North Dakota Fashion School and I find myself ready to work as a fashion retail associate at The Fashion Market. But a degree is not the only thing that I base my eligibility on.
While going through the requirements that you have given in your advertisement, I managed to highlight my own qualifications for the job. They are:
- Focused on engaging customers and promoting a comfortable shopping experience for them, by employing exceptional people skills.
- Demonstrated expertise in indulging in visual merchandising activities through deep insight into fashion trends.
- Competent at providing worthy fashion advice to customers, based on their individual requirements and by determining what will look good on them.
As someone who is able to work with a great sense of urgency, I am positive about my ability to project a professional and fashionable image to your company. I will be in touch with your executive assistant Ms. Nina Broach to see if a mutually convenient interview time can be arranged next week. If you require, I can be reached at (000) 145-6523.
Thank you for your time and consideration.