A resume introduction or resume header is usually a career objective or a summary statement. It introduces you as a suitable candidate to the potential recruiters.
First impressions matter a lot when it comes to resume writing. Your resume introduction will determine whether or not your resume will get a full read or not.
Here are 30 best resume Introduction Examples for your guidance.
30 Best Resume Introduction Examples By Profession
1. Agile and seasoned warehouse manager with 5+ years of experience in package handling, storage, and inventory management. Apt at navigating parcels on the route and keeping records of all inbound and outbound shipments. Bilingual: English and Spanish; B class CDL holder.
2. Highly meticulous and dependable cash counter operator with 6+ years of cash handling experience at Walmart. Well-versed in billing items, balancing the cash till, and operating POS. Strong numeracy skills, apt at calculating percentages and discounts.
3. Passionate sales agent with a track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets, bringing strong communication skills and exceptional convincing power. Seeking work at a firm where I can thrive professionally in a challenging environment.
4. Customer service-oriented receptionist with 3 years of experience in greeting clients and briefing them about the services being offered. Apt at scheduling appointments and forwarding service-related complaints.
Call Center Agent
5. Seeking to leverage my outstanding verbal communication skills and proven ability to build and maintain fruitful customer relations in a call center setting where I can learn and grow professionally.
6. Enthusiastic data analyst with proven skills in data prediction and regression analysis, offering my services in favor of XYZ enterprises.
7. CISA-certified chartered accountant with a track record of conducting beneficial financial analysis and drafting financial statements, eager to join XYZ Company in a similar capacity.
Data Entry Operator
8. Meticulous and accurate data entry operator well versed in data entry software. Seeking work with Hilton Homes in a similar capacity.
9. Seasoned restaurant manager with exceptional interpersonal skills and a profound ability to communicate effectively with customers and staff members. Familiar with and compliant with current standards of fine dining.
Package Delivery Driver
10. Experienced and punctual package delivery driver with a valid class B CDL, seeking to join WE Deliver. Strong navigation skills, ability to lift up to 60 pounds, well versed in the usage of pallet jacks and forklifts.
11. Strategic and methodical housekeeper with 6 years of relevant experience. Well-versed in keeping track of supplies and maintaining relevant inventory. Knowledgeable of the latest cleaning equipment care and usage protocols.
12. Seasoned and dependable janitorial manager apt at staff management and shift allocation. Track record of ensuring the smooth running of janitorial operations in a commercial building. Bilingual: English and Spanish.
Food Service Worker
13. Diligent and resourceful food service worker, well-versed with the FDA-issued food handling hygiene standards. Resilient team player, an expert in food prepping, assembly, and service.
14. Highly organized and meticulous mail handler with 5+ years of experience in sorting mail, canceling stamps and routing parcels. Seeking work in a similar capacity with FedEx.
15. Highly dedicated and dependable support worker, seeking to leverage my acquired skills in favor of Cleveland community center. Strong interpersonal skills and great attention to detail. CPR trained.
Production Line Worker
16. Physically dexterous and highly accurate production line worker with proven expertise in packaging various products, seeking to join Kimberly Enterprises.Expert in assembly line management.
Lawn Care Specialist
17. Industrious and dedicated lawn care professional offering exceptional knack for aesthetic landscaping with the ability to work long hours in harsh weather conditions. Proven expertise in lawn mowing, and eliminating pests and weeds.
18. Physically dexterous and seasoned yardman seeking work with XYZ associates. Well-versed in shipment handling, premises maintenance, and inventory keeping; familiar with job-related OSHA safety guidelines.
19. Bilingual and self-driven customer sales representative with outstanding convincing power. Track record of building customers’ trust in the brand and contributing to the expansion of the same by referral sales.
Community Support Worker
20. Experienced community support worker with an empathetic personality, trained in facilitating and coordinating the implementation of treatment plans, liaising with the patient and the clinic, and keeping track of case follow-ups.
21. Spirited data analyst with a passion for numbers, poised to work for the betterment of Studio Fashion. Expert in utilizing internet optimization and digital marketing techniques to upsell product lines and create brands out of new boutique setups.
22. Competent food packer with excellent eye-hand coordination and active listening skills along with good packing speed. Certified food handler with experience in order assembly, food packing and billing.
Entry Level Administrative Assistant
23. Recent graduate, skilled in correspondence handling, appointment scheduling and providing administrative support, seeking the position of administrative assistant at Yale Marquees. Expert in Quick books and MS office.
24. Experienced chef helper with profound ability to maintain a hygienic work area and serve meals as per specification. Well-versed in assisting the chef in all areas including prepping, cutting, assembling meals, and portion control.
25. Hardworking and dexterous general laborer with 3 years of experience in warehouse settings. Apt at loading and unloading trucks, maintaining a neat and clean work area, and using a forklift to retrieve material from the warehouse.
26. Creative and resourceful graphic designer with a track record of generating engaging content on daily basis. Proven ability to develop graphic layouts along with a deep understanding of the dynamics of the retail market.
27. Results-oriented plumbing expert with 4 years of experience in commercial plumbing; expert in pipe assembly, installation of fittings, and setting up of heating and cooling systems.
28. Personable and friendly bartender with exceptional cocktail mixing skills. Expert in suggestive selling, mixing drinks according to customers’ specifications, and serving the same with a pleasant demeanor. Familiar with applicable OSHA hygiene guidelines.
29. Highly industrious and competent car washer well versed in vacuuming the seats, cleaning and polishing the exterior, and cleaning the windows using modern cleaning techniques and equipment.
30. Seasoned food server with strong eye-hand coordination and ability to work productively under high-stress conditions. Apt at food tray assembly, order punching, and billing. Current food handler license holder.