How to write a great resume objective as a beginner?
Writing an attention-grabbing resume objective statement is not easy. It becomes harder if you are a beginner.
If you are an entry-level job seeker with no experience in hand, here are some useful tips for you:
- Start with the position title and prospective company’s name.
- Highlight some of your core skills, as well as any experience gained from any internship you have done previously.
- Add a few adjectives to give direction to your objective statement.
Here are 25 Beginner resume examples for your guidance in this regard:
45 Beginner Resume Objective Examples
1. Recent high school graduate with strong communication and organizational skills, seeking work as an administrative assistant at AAA Company. Bringing a strong understanding of general office procedures and clerical work. Familiar with QuickBooks and MS Office.
2. Meticulous and detail-oriented administrative assistant seeking an entry-level position with Horton Holdings. Bringing strong clerical and organizational skills, as well as attention to detail and passion to succeed. Well-versed with basic administrative tasks and general office software.
3. Passionate computer science graduate with strong numeracy and data analysis skills seeking work as an assistant data analyst with GB Computers where my skills can be polished and put to effective use by the company.
4. Recent computer science graduate seeking to use proven skills in debugging and coding to meet the growing business needs of XYZ traders. Bringing strong communication skills and team spirit.
5. Spirited and driven individual with strong numeracy and communication skills. Seeking work as a cashier with Walmart where my customer service and cash handling abilities will be fully utilized.
6. Top performing student with a BS in computer science, in search of a part-time digital marketing opportunity where my online marketing skills can be put to effective use.
7. Dependable and resourceful individual with strong interpersonal skills and a knack for sales, seeking work as a sales representative with JB hardware store. Bringing knowledge of common hardware store items and POS systems.
8. Hardworking and dedicated house cleaner seeking work with Hilton Hotel as a housekeeper. Offering expertise in room service, corridors cleaning, carpet cleaning, and maintaining equipment.
9. Enthusiastic architecture graduate with working knowledge of floor plan layout analysis, calculation of optimum beam dimensions, and giving facelifts to old constructions while preserving them. Looking to leverage my training and skills as an architectural apprentice at Yale Builders.
10. Fresh graduate in library sciences seeking work as an assistant librarian with Darrell College of San Diego. Detail-oriented individual with strong organizational skills trained in DDC and LC systems.
Customer Service Representative
11. Highly motivated worker with strong interpersonal skills, seeking an opportunity to work in a Customer Service Representative capacity where I can make the best of my potential and contribute to the organization’s growth.
12. Recent high school graduate, seeking a customer service rep position with Freddy’s telecom where my excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills can come in handy. Bilingual: English and Spanish.
13. Fresh graduate seeking a job as an entry-level graphic designer with Jason Animations. Offering expertise in InDesign, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop. Proficient in logo making, layout planning, and storyboard creation.
Human Resources Assistant
14. Recent HR graduate with strong interpersonal skills, seeking work as a human resources assistant with Greenfields enterprises where my knowledge can be leveraged to increase the efficiency of the HR Department. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
Delivery Truck Driver
15. Meticulous and energetic individual with a valid and endorsed B class CDL seeking work as a delivery truck driver at ABC Company. Well-versed in managing inventory, operating trucks, and loading and unloading merchandise.
16. Registered Nurse (RN) with specialization in psychiatric nursing, seeking an entry-level position with Live Well Health Service Providers. Bringing in-depth knowledge of psychotropic medication, and initial psychological assessment of patients.
Data Entry Clerk
17. Accurate and thorough high school graduate and a strong team player with a typing speed of 50wpm. Seeking a data entry clerk position where my excellent typing and organizational skills can be leveraged effectively.
Food Server / Waitress
18. Customer service-oriented culinary college student seeking work as a food server at ABC Grill. Well-versed in operating various commercial kitchen equipment including coffee machines, electric ovens, and soft drink fountains.
19. Accurate and organized food handler, capable of presenting and assembling food aesthetically onto trays and serving it as per order specification. Seeking work as a waitress for Timmy’s fast food.
20. Energetic food server seeking work with Jenny’s Fine Dining. Poised to use my knowledge of taking orders, assembling the meals in trays in an aesthetic manner, and serving the same according to specification.
21. Highly organized and enthusiastic high school graduate seeking a bookkeeper position with XYZ Co. Bringing excellent skills in accounting and using accounting software.
22. Highly motivated and enthusiastic business graduate poised to generate revenue and upsell the latest launches of XYZ Boutique. Well-versed in leveraging digital marketing strategies and social media to enhance any brand’s online presence.
23. Recently graduated software engineer, eager to work in a challenging environment where my knowledge can be utilized to contribute to challenging software development projects.
24. Highly resourceful and efficient office assistant seeking work with Jackson Holding. Bringing in-depth knowledge of handling appointments, attending the front desk, and taking minutes of meetings.
25. Passionate entry-level attorney looking to leverage my skills and knowledge of law practices, case filing, and data gathering at Hart Chamber. Bilingual: English and Spanish.
Lecturer / Teacher
26. Recent English literature graduate with a deep interest in teaching English prose and poetry. Seeking to join Bradford college in the capacity of a lecturer. Eager to use my knowledge of the latest teaching strategies, as well as the ability to deliver online lectures as required.
27. Motivated trained educational psychology graduate with diverse instructional strategies, seeking work with Darrell High school in the capacity of Shadow Teacher. Highly knowledgeable of various learning disorders and strategies to help children adjust to mainstream classroom settings.
28. Driven and prospective high school graduate seeking the position of Executive Assistant at XYZ Company. Offering excellent skills in managing appointments, making travel arrangements, and preparing minutes of meetings. Computer literate with strong verbal and written communication skills.
29. Recent high school graduate with a special interest in plumbing, seeking to join ABC Company as a plumber apprentice. Familiar with the troubleshooting of water heating and cooling systems, pipe assemblies, and fitting installations.
Beauty Saloon Assistant
30. Seeking an entry-level position in the beauty industry where my skills in providing nail and hair extensions, skin treatments, and hair straightening will be fully utilized. A sociable person with active listening skills.
31. Recent high school graduate with active listening skills and great attention to detail. Seeking to join King Burgers as a food packer where my knowledge in food and beverage packing, food dispatching, and order tracking through GPS will be used.
Car Cleaner / Detailer
32. High school student seeking a part-time job as a car cleaner and detailer. Bringing skills in detailing, vacuuming, polishing and buffing, and tire cleaning. Knowledge of various cleaning and polishing techniques and chemicals.
Front Desk Assistant
33. Energetic college graduate with strong interpersonal and task prioritization skills seeking to join XYZ Holdings as a front desk assistant. Good command of various appointment and record-keeping software, and 3 months of first-hand experience as a front desk intern.
34. Dexterous and hardworking individual with strong eye-hand coordination and the ability to lift up to 50 lbs, seeking employment as a general laborer with XYZ enterprises
35. Accurate and methodical high school graduate with strong numeracy skills, seeking to enter the finance industry in the capacity of a bank teller. Bringing in-depth knowledge of banking principles and customer service and cash handling protocols.
36. Highly attentive and methodical college student with strong numeracy skills, seeking work as a cashier at Walmart. Offering expertise in merchandise display, cash handling, and POS operations to provide exceptional customer service.
37. Passionate and resourceful culinary graduate with a special knack for creating unique dishes. Eager to join the workforce with a 5-star restaurant in the capacity of assistant chef. Trained in French cooking and Italian cuisine. Current food handlers license holder.
38. A passionate and detail-oriented individual trained in fittings installation and heating system repair, seeking a job as a Plumber Apprentice with Haiti Hardware where my skills can be utilized effectively.
39. Recent management graduate seeking an entry-level Warehouse Manager position with XYZ Company where my problem-solving and management skills can be utilized effectively. Well-versed in using forklifts and pallet jacks.
40. A reliable and keen individual with strong eye-hand coordination and excellent navigation skills, seeking work as an entry-level bus driver with Freddy Travels. Class B CDL holder with customer endorsement.
41. Dependable and proactive housekeeper with a keen eye for details, knowledgeable of various cleaning chemicals and equipment, looking for a housekeeper position with Hilton Hotel.
Community Health Worker
42. Highly empathetic and motivated college graduate with strong interpersonal and communication skills, seeking work as a Community health worker with the Madison Hospital; trained in first aid and CPR.
43. Outgoing and hospitable individual, seeking an entry-level flight attendant position with American Airlines. Bringing a friendly demeanor and the ability to provide exceptional service to passengers on board.
44. Highly capable and dependable entry-level Healthcare Aide with a strong ability to take and follow directions. Seeking a job with King’s Medical care where my skills can be further polished and put to effective use for patients.
45. To secure a bartending position with Ricky’s pub where my knowledge of various beverages and cocktail mixing along with my persuasive skills can help me increase profits and client base.