As one of the most popular banks in the country, Wells Fargo hires the best staff to run its operations. This is especially true of tellers who are always in direct contact with the bank’s clients. To provide sound financial services, it is important to hire the right people and since tellers are the face of any company, they are required to be hands on in what they do and know what customer services is all about.
Basically, a teller introduces new products and services to the bank’s clients and handles many cash dispensing and managing tasks as well. To work as a teller at Wells Fargo, you will need to make sure that you understand the banking procedure completely as you will be processing cash and check transactions along with managing safe deposits and ATM processing duties.
If you would like to work as a teller or any other position at Wells Fargo, you may get idea from the following resume example to write your effective resume.
Wells Fargo Resume Example – Teller
67 Cleveland Street, Brooklyn, NY 11989
Cellular: (999) 999-9999, Email:
Accomplished individual with successful experience in performing teller services in a financial organization. Demonstrated competence in handling financial transactions in accordance to bank policies.
|✔ Cashiering||✔ Customer Services||✔ In-house marketing|
|✔ Communication||✔ Relationship building||✔ Negotiation|
• Expanded new business portfolio by 200% within 15 months by employing exceptional people’s skills
• Resolved a particularly complex cash balancing problem by getting into the grind and saving the bank $10000 in lost cash
• Trained 17 tellers in 2 years to be deployed to the bank’s offshore branches
• Increased the number of valid leads for bank’s new services by 70% by employing suggestive selling skills to existing clients
Bank of America, Brooklyn, NY | June 2010 – Present
• Welcome clients and establish relationships with them in a bid to provide exceptional customer services
• Interact with clients in order to understand their banking and financial needs
• Provide clients with information on latest products and services that they can gain from
• Assist clients in fulfilling their banking needs by directing them to concerned banking officials
• Create a list of potential clients leads and provide marketing / relationship managers with information on those leads
• Receive and process financial instruments such as checks and cash
• Ensure that there is enough cash in the cash drawer at the beginning of each shift
• Make sure that the cash drawer is tallied at the end of each shift
• Handle any discrepancies in cash on immediate basis
• Create end of the shift cash and client reports on a daily basis
Trewberry Bank, Brooklyn, NY | January 2009 – May 2010
• Greeted clients and led them to the concerned bank official
• Provided information to clients about the bank’s services
• Assisted clients in filling out checks and counting cash
• Provided assistance to tellers at the cash drawer
• Assisted in balancing cash drawers and creating reconciliation reports
STATE UNIVERSITY, New York, NY
BS, Accounting and Finance, 2008