A lead teller heads staff in providing exceptional services to clients.
He or she is expected to set the tone of the branch environment, aiming to provide a dynamic and engaging culture.
Customer interaction is a major part of an individual working at this position.
In addition to this, delivery of quality services is something that a lead teller has to concentrate on to keep customers happy.
If you are hoping to make use of a good Lead Teller resume sample, then the following is one to help you:
See also: Bank Teller Resume Sample
Lead Teller Resume Sample
89 Free Street, Newport, RI53012
12+ years’ first-hand experience in providing oversight to teller teams, and creating an environment conducive to good client services. Ability to provide hiring and training support while ensuring that that staff members comply with bank rules and regulations.
• Implemented a strategically placed data verification system, decreasing authentication time by 75% consequently.
• Introduced a foolproof system to detect errors in bank instruments, leading to fewer processing delays thereupon.
• Successfully balanced a cash drawer, as a result, received high commendation from the supervisor.
• Performed outreach efforts, thus resulted in increased client base.
|Teller Operations||Data Verification||Transactions Processing|
|Client Rapport Building||Problem Solving||Business Development|
|Cash Drawer Balancing||Credit Card Services||Error Correction|
|Discrepancy Management||ATM Machines Handling||Customer Services|
Bank of America, Newport, RI 2011-present
• Greet clients as they arrive at the bank.
• Ensure that they are served by a teller or a relationship manager.
• Oversee the work teller teams.
• Check and verify banking instruments such as checks, drafts, and pay orders for accuracy and completeness.
• Process financial transactions in a timely manner, while ensuring that each one is performed in an accurate manner.
• Support branch managers with all aspects of branch operations, such as loss control and compliance.
• Balance cash drawers at the end of each shift.
• Identify and resolve any obvious discrepancies.
Fidelity Bank, Newport, RI 2006-2011
• Checked information on checks, drafts, and pay orders to ensure that it is correct.
• Process banking instruments for withdrawal and deposits, according to the bank’s policies.
• Handed cash to clients, and urged them to count it before leaving the window.
• Balanced cash drawers at the end of each shift, and handled variances and discrepancies according to protocol.
• Introduced customers to relationship managers, aiming to strengthen business relations.
• Managed ATM machine, while ensuring constant cash flow, and maintenance of the machine.
Associate’s Degree, Accounting and Finance
Newport Technical College, Newport, RI – 2002