Applying for a bike shop manager position will require you to write a cover letter. In the Bike Shop Manager Cover Letter, you should highlight your leadership skills, and focus on your ability to provide excellent mentorship to technicians and other workers.
Your ability to create and maintain excellent relationships with vendors and suppliers should also be made obvious in your bike shop manager cover letter.
How to Write a Winning Cover Letter for Bike Shop Manager?
- Highlight your experience and skills in customer service.
- Align your skills and qualifications with the needs of the employer.
- Focus on your capability to contribute to the organization in terms of increased profits and customer base.
- Keep your letter simple and informative.
- Provide your contact information both at the beginning and the end of the letter if possible.
Here is a sample for you to take ideas from:
Bike Shop Manager Cover Letter Example
June 10, 2020
Mr. Dyke Cooper
Human Resources Manager
778 Find Road
Rehoboth Beach, DE 21540
Dear Mr. Cooper:
I am excited to see your listing for a Bike Shop Manager position at Kite Bikes. As a dynamic and resourceful individual with 5+ years of experience under my belt, I am confident that I will be a valuable addition to your team.
Your job listing mentions a need for someone experienced in overseeing and monitoring the overall functions of a busy bike shop, which happens to be an area that I am extensively experienced in. I am currently employed at Cater’s Bike Inc. where I have successfully refined my skills by effectively overseeing daily shop operations and finances.
An overview of my qualifications as a bike shop manager include:
- Competent in overseeing the scheduling of work, including repair, maintenance, and bike-building
- Expert in creating and maintaining solid relationships with vendors in order to ensure timely and accurate equipment and parts delivery
- Exceptional knowledge of overseeing the posting of bikes and parts on online forums such as Craigslist and eBay
- Deeply familiar with overseeing shop communications, including on social media forums
I am confident that my proven track record of excellent work ethics and unparalleled attention to detail will make me an immediate asset to your organization.
I look forward to discussing the Bike Shop Manager role and my qualifications with you in more detail. I am available to talk at your earliest convenience and can be reached at (000) 547-3630. Thank you for your time and consideration.