Resume objectives are not written simply to fill space on a resume. They have a deeper purpose, which is, to create a first link between the candidate and the employer.
This first link acts as an icebreaker which in turn makes the employer open to the idea of meeting the candidate in person.
An objective should be completely relevant to the real estate receptionist job description. This means that the content of the objective should state what the candidate is capable of and how he can make a positive contribution to the company.
Technically, a resume objective says more than simply “hire me”. It should be able to emphasize the factors that make it a good decision to hire a candidate. How is that? Here is how you should write your resume objective:
Sample Objectives for Real Estate Receptionist Resume
1. Hardworking and driven Real Estate Receptionist looking for a position at Urban Homes. Bringing exceptional skills in handling tier-1 contact services, managing property listings, and organizing associated advertising.
2. Seeking a position as a Receptionist at Property Matters. Offering deep insight into maintaining agents’ schedules and coordinating clients’ appointments efficiently.
3. Well-organized and experienced receptionist with over 8 years of exposure to working in the real estate field. Looking for a Receptionist position at Urban Developers where my proficiency in providing administrative and clerical support will be fully utilized.
4. To obtain a Receptionist position at Deal Makers where a strong dedication to handling administrative and clerical work in a real estate environment can be fully utilized to make office procedures more profound.
5. Eager to obtain a Real Estate Receptionist position at John Plano Associates using expertise in facilitating communication between clients and office staff, in a bid to improve processes and chances of closed deals.
6. To work as a Receptionist at Apple One by making a significant contribution to the company’s advancement through the delivery of exceptional customer services. Highly skilled in maintaining property listing paperwork and client information in a safe and confidential manner.
7. High-energy individual with a strong ability to positively respond to inquiries for information regarding available properties. Actively seeking a Receptionist position with City Realtors. Exceptionally well-placed comprehension of administrative work particularly in a real estate agency.