This year is expected to bring in a lot of challenges where resume writing is concerned. Let’s not kid ourselves – it is becoming more and more obvious that resume writing gets increasingly difficult as the years go by.
Blame the competition.
Since there isn’t much that one can do about it, let’s learn to go with the flow.
And here is an administrative receptionist resume sample that will help make your resume writing endeavors successful:
Administrative Receptionist Resume Sample
70 Fernald Street | Freemont, CA 99631 | (000) 632-2078 | cybilhow @ email . com
Well-organized, efficient and competent.
9-plus-year track record of success providing tier-1 administrative support in busy and fast-paced environments. Effectively screens and forwards incoming calls, schedules appointments, and maintains general filing systems and executive calendars. A positive presence within an office environment. Special focus on ensuring the success of all office procedures and processes. Known for maintaining premises security by following set control access procedures.
|✓ First Contact Support||✓ Call Handling|
|✓ Inventory Maintenance||✓ Repair and Maintenance|
|✓ Filing Systems Maintenance||✓ Records Management|
|✓ Staff Coordination||✓ Mail Handling|
|✓ PABX Management||✓ Appointments Scheduling|
|✓ Office Supplies Management||✓ Bookkeeping Support|
Customer Satisfaction: Successfully retained a corporate customer, following increased pressure from the competition, by providing him with valuable retention information in the absence of his account manager.
Systems Improvement: Replaced the old paper record-keeping system with the new electronic one, making the system 75% more efficient than before.
Coordination: Proved to be invaluable to the marketing team by efficiently and timely providing support to the company’s biggest marketing campaign.
Inventory Systems: Implemented a novel inventory system which provided alerts of low stocks in a dynamic fashion.
Larry Miller Inc., Freemont, CA | 2010 – Present
• Greet customers and visitors as they arrive at the reception and provide them with required information
• Respond to queries and requests for information over the telephone by following established protocols
• Transfer telephone calls to intended recipients and relay messages in an accurate and timely fashion
• Create and maintain records of staff members, visitors and clients and ensured that they are timely updated
• Oversee the inventory system and create and maintain liaison with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of low stock items
• Schedule appointments and follow up on them to avoid empty slots
• Provide support to the accounting department by providing them with employee timesheets and other bookkeeping information
• Provide assistance with the distribution of incoming mail and faxes, and ensure that outgoing mail is handed over to the courier in a timely manner
Treble Inc., Freemont, CA | 2005 – 2010
• Manned the reception desk to provide first contact assistance / support to the receptionist
• Ascertained that waiting and reception areas were clean and organized at all times
• Filed and maintained records and ensured that all confidential information was appropriately stored
• Provided support with correspondence such as proofreading documents and transcribing information
• Operated and maintained office equipment including printers, scanners and copiers to fulfil executives’ orders
High School Diploma | 2002
Freemont High School, Freemont, CA
“I am committed to learning and continuous improvement.”