Looking for different car dealership receptionist resume samples will give you a good idea of what to write on your own.
But not all resumes are apt to your situation.
Customize the following format to create your one to suit your specific situation:
Sample Resume for Car Dealership Receptionist
183 55th Street NE, Dallas, TX16392
Exceptionally organized, and highly resourceful individual with over 12 years of experience of working as a receptionist in busy car dealerships. Effectively able to handle front-desk and provide exceptional customer service. Ability to create and maintain logs of dealership activities, and process incoming and outgoing mail.
• Singlehandedly handled 17 customers at the same time, in an instance of an unexpected rush, without a single complaint from any of them.
• Implemented a car sale and purchase recording system, which proved to be 65% more efficient than the one already in use.
• Introduced an office supplies inventory system, replacing the existing, archaic one.
• Devised a calendar management system, resulting in increased efficiency in handling client appointments.
|Tier 1 Contact||Record Keeping||Filing and Mail Handling|
|PABX Operations||Logbook Maintenance||Actions Documentation|
|Customer Follow-up||Phone Calls Screening||Office Security Maintenance|
|Inventory Oversight||Voucher Preparation||Calendar Management|
Car Dealership Receptionist 2012 – Present
The Automotive Group, Dallas, TX
• Greet customers as they arrive at the dealership, and inquire into how they want to be assisted.
• Provide information regarding available automobiles, varied price ranges, and features.
• Arrange for car dealers, or representatives to escort customers on tours of the showroom.
• Create and maintain logs of people coming in and going out of the facility, for security purposes.
• Develop systems to handle customer files, ensuring that all data is kept confidential, and updated.
• Ascertain that the reception area is kept clean and tidy at all times while keeping up the appearance of professionalism.
• Man the telephone exchange, ensuring proper protocol is followed while making and receiving calls.
• Oversee the inventory of office supplies and equipment, communicating low stock situations to the manager.
Receptionist 2007 – 2012
Rake Car Dealers, Dallas, TX
• Directed customers to the right departments, and ascertained that reps were assigned to them.
• Oversaw the cleanliness and tidiness of the reception area, and the showroom.
• Assisted in creating and maintaining records of all sales and purchases.
• Provided support in answering telephone calls, especially during large volume situations.
• Prepared vouchers and bills for automobile sales and purchases, by following company protocol.
Dimitri High School, Dallas, TX – 2002
High School Diploma