Loan processors provide an essential link between loan seekers and loan providers. They work for banks and mortgage companies and are required to act as a liaison between different parties to ensure that their loan needs are met.
Also, they serve as an initial point of contact for clients and provide them with information regarding available loan programs and their execution.
Before a loan is initiated, a loan processor is expected to perform a lot of tasks.
These tasks may include determining a client’s eligibility and payback capacity; the basis of each loan is eligibility which is why loan processors have to be very careful when gauging clients’ potential to payback.
There are expected to communicate with clients to ensure that clients understand the loan process which is why it is essential for loan processors to possess exceptional communication skills. They analyze applicants to determine qualifications. Once this is managed, they verify documentation and then prepare and process loans.
Another important task that a loan processor is expected to perform is to keep in constant touch with credit bureaus in order to obtain credit reports of applicants. This report helps them to decide a client’s eligibility and qualification for a proposed loan.
If you are well versed with the job duties of a loan processor, you may be interested in the following resume objective examples so you can write an effective resume when applying:
Sample Objectives for Loan Processor Resume
Loan Processor with Experience Objectives
1. Energetic and client-focused professional looking for a position as a Loan Processor with QC Holdings. Bringing diverse experience in loan eligibility checking and loan processing to assist the company’s clients in acquiring loans in a time-efficient manner.
2. A position as a Loan Processor at West Suburban Bank to use my expertise in client documentation verification and loan processing procedures to assist the bank’s clients in obtaining loans efficiently.
3. To contribute to the loan processing team of US Bank by utilizing my proficiency in managing automated loan processing systems, and knowledge of credit policies, and approval processes.
Entry Level Loan Processor Objectives With No Experience
4. To work as a Loan Processor with Prudential Commercial where a strong knowledge of working with originators and underwriters can be used to perform loan processing functions in a time and cost-effective manner.
5. Driven and passionate Loan Processor eager to work for Bay Equity. Offering knowledge of mortgage loans, clients’ eligibility factors, and document processing protocols.