Loan processors work in different industries such as banking and mortgage, but mostly they provide the same service. They provide borrowers with information on how they can acquire loans and manage pay-back calculations for them.
One of the first things that a loan processor does is take information from a client looking for a loan. This information includes the client’s need for a loan and pay-back capability.
Because there is a lot of communication that needs to go on between the borrower and the loan processor, employers want to hire people with a finance background, as well as communication and customer service skills.
What is a Loan Processor Resume Objective?
A loan processor’s resume contains different sections with some bullet phrases under each section. The top part of your resume includes an objective. An objective statement is suitable for entry and mid-level professionals, as well as career changers.
The following are 10+ examples of objectives for a loan processor resume that you may use as a sample to write your own.
10 Sample Objectives for a Loan Processor Resume
1. Looking for a position as a Loan Processor with Bay Equity utilizing 3+ years’ diverse experience in mortgage loan processing to provide both the company and its clients with the best in loan solutions. Good communication and customer service skills.
2. Seeking a Loan Processor position at ABC Company using expertise in determining clients’ loan needs and preparing solutions to meet those needs. Hardworking and methodical with the ability to surpass the employer’s expectations in accurateness.
3. To act as a medium between borrowers and lenders as a Loan Processor to ensure that all procedures and processes are followed appropriately. Great attention to detail with exceptional problem-solving skills.
4. Poised to obtain a Loan Processor position at Park Bank. Offering expertise in providing loan services to the bank’s clients using knowledge of loan structures and interest calculations along with the understanding of eligibility verification.
5. Uniquely qualified Loan Processor with a degree in Finance and 5+ years’ of hands-on experience in reviewing loan applications, ensuring documentation, evaluating creditworthiness, and analyzing all areas of the mortgage loan application. Seeking a position at ABC Company to bring more profits.
Objectives for Entry Level Loan Processors With No Experience
6. To secure a Loan Processor position with CompuGain utilizing knowledge of verifying clients’ eligibility and processing loans under the company’s policies in a time-efficient manner.
7. To obtain employment as a Mortgage Loan Processor at HomeStreet Bank. Bringing knowledge of analyzing applicants, verifying documentation, and processing loans to benefit both clients and the company.
8. Recent graduate with an Associate’s Degree in finance, looking for a Loan Processor position at ABC Mortgage. Bringing the ability to research the best avenue and method for borrowing money from a financial company and eventually finalize the details.
9. Passionate individual, with a Bachelor’s degree in finance eager to work for ABC Company as a Mortgage Loan Processor. Leveraging knowledge of processing loans from set-up to closing in a fast-paced, high volume environment. Precise attention to detail.
10. Seeking an entry-level mortgage loan processor position at ABC Company to provide quality loan processing by reviewing files for adherence to underwriting standards and ensuring completeness of submission. Current college certification in Accounting and Finance.