Do you know how hiring managers separate good resumes from bad ones?
They spend 5 seconds scanning each resume and then pile them under considerable and non-considerable piles.
Make sure that the resume you send can easily be scanned in this little time and be considered a good match for the employer’s requirements.
Here is a sample to help you:
Junior Loan Processor Resume Sample
88 Grace Street
Red Wing, MN 55006
bricekeng @email .com
JUNIOR LOAN PROCESSOR
Dedicated loan processor with a demonstrated ability to explain loan processes and request documentation, audit files, and documents to ensure that company standards and protocols are met. Exceptional skills in assessing the financial history of loan applications. An excellent communicator and negotiator with great analytic and organizational skills.
• Credit Analysis • Loan Initiation
• Follow-up Procedures • Verification Processes
• Appraisal Orders • Documentation
• Assets Validation • Disclosures Issuance
• Underwriters Liaison • Logs Maintenance
• Information Collation • Records Keeping
• Successfully placed a dynamic system that automatically performed potential client background checks.
• Proved instrumental in creating a series of loan products aimed at meeting the individual needs of each client, by providing consistently valuable input.
• Decreased the time span for loan approval by 55% by removing 2 unnecessary steps in the process.
• Trained 3 newly hired loan processors in handling loan initiation and processing duties in sync with the organization’s standards.
Junior Loan Processor
PennyMac Loan Services, Red Wing, MN
11/2015 – Present
• Respond to loan information requests over the telephone and in person
• Take and record potential clients’ initial information such as demographics and financial histories
• Perform verification processes to ensure that clients have a stable enough financial background to make periodic payments
• Obtain and review required loan documentation and submit complete loan packages for approval from underwriters
• Manage loan pipelines and maintain a timely and compliant flow of loans through the approval processes
• Examine assets given as security to determine their suitability and worth
• Scrutinize how clients intend to use the loans provided to them and assess if the utilization is viable
• Follow up on submitted loan applications to ensure that they are timely processed and paid to the client
Loan Services Aide
Inlanta Mortgage, Red Wing, MN
2/2012 – 11/2015
• Interviewed potential clients to determine their loan requirements and backgrounds
• Placed obtained information into the system to create appropriate records for verification and processing
• Assisted applicants in filling out loan application forms and provided them with information on required documentation
• Completed and maintained all necessary paperwork for both ongoing and new loans
• Submitted all completed loan applications to the underwriter and performed necessary follow up
Bachelor of Business Administration
Red Wing Business School, Red Wing, MN