Plumber’s Assistants help plumbers, steamfitters, pipefitters, or pipelayers by performing tasks requiring less skill.
Their duties comprise using, delivering or holding materials or tools, and cleaning work area and tools.
A Plumber’s Assistant needed to carefully and continuously assist the lead plumbers in completing the rough and finish stages of the plumbing portions.
The following resume sample for plumber assistant contains specific qualifications, duties, job description, and skills.
Tailor this sample as per your requirements.
Also, include this Plumber Assistant Cover Letter with your job application package.
Note: This resume sample is also useful for the following similar positions:
1. Main Fitter Helper
2. Pipe Cutter
3. Pipe Fitter Helper
4. Gas Fitter Helper
5. Sprinkler Fitter
6. Plumbing Assembler-Installer
7. Sewer Pipe Layer Helper
8. Sprinkler Fitter Helper
9. Trench Pipe Layer Helper
See also: Plumber Assistant Resume Sample 2
Plumber Assistant Resume Example
25 Newton Street | Canton, OH 65991 | (000) 568-9657
• 6+ years of hands-on experience in the plumbing field
• Actively troubleshot and adapted to different plumbing situations
• Traveled to various site locations
• Worked accurately and efficiently to meet the needs of clients
• Maintained the knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the plumbing
• Inspected equipment, structures, and materials to make out the cause of errors or other problems or defects
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good math skills including arithmetic, algebra, geometry, and calculus
K. Hovnanian Companies – Canton, OH 2015-present
• Help in fitting pipes, valves and couplings
• Disassemble and remove spoiled pipes
• Dig and mark ditches
• Lay and join pipe for water and sewer service
• Measure, cut, thread and assemble new pipes
Peterborough Plumbing – Canton, OH 2012-2015
• Cleaned the work area and machines using solvent and rags
• Cleaned and renew steam traps
• Immersed pipes in a chemical solution to remove dirt, oil, and scale
• Mounted brackets and hangers on walls and ceilings to hold pipes
High School Diploma
CITY PUBLIC SCHOOL, Canton, OH – 2016
Current driver’s license