Apprentice plumbers work in a number of settings where their primary responsibility is to assist plumbers with their jobs.
This work requires that a candidate possesses some knowledge of the tools that are used in the trade along with a keen interest in the activities of plumbing.
As this is an entry-level job, so candidates do not possess any practical experience. Therefore, writing a resume for a plumbing apprenticeship might be problematic.
Let us have a look at a resume sample for the Apprentice Plumbing position to see how a candidate can write a workable resume.
Apprentice Plumber Resume Sample
1276 Tulsa Road, Mobile, AL 77763
jon @ email . com
Eager to learn how to install, replace, maintain, and repair plumbing systems.
Looking for an Apprentice Plumber position at the Plumbers Galore, utilizing shop class exposure and a strong interest in the plumbing field to assist the lead plumbers effectively.
Diploma in Plumbing
St. Louis Community College, Mobile, AL – 2021
• Good knowledge of plumbing layouts and installation techniques.
• Sound background in using hand tools and equipment used in plumbing activities.
• Familiar with equipment used in plumbing work.
• Detail-oriented with the ability to accurately work from sketches, blueprints, and drawings.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Known for working in an organized manner
• Demonstrated ability to use hand and power tools
• Talented in performing hard physical work
• Can-do attitude
• Member of the school shop class
• President of the school theater club
• Member of the school football and tennis teams
• Worked as a volunteer for the local children’s hospital
• Volunteered as a Big Brother for the SOS Children’s Village
• Worked as a volunteer for the school admission office