Apprentice plumbers work in a number of settings where their primary responsibility is to assist plumbers with their jobs. This work requires that a candidate possesses some knowledge of the tools that are used in the trade along with a keen interest in the activities of plumbing.
As this is an entry-level job, so candidates do not possess any practical experience. Therefore, writing a resume for a plumbing apprenticeship might be problematic. Let us have a look at a resume sample for Apprentice Plumbing position to see how a candidate can write a workable resume.
1276 Tulsa Road, Mobile, AL 77763
jon @ email . com
Looking for an Apprentice Plumber position at the Plumbers Galore utilizing shop class exposure and a strong interest in plumbing profession to assist the company’s unit of plumbers effectively.
St. Louis Community School, Mobile, AL – 2018
High School Diploma
• Good knowledge of pipeline layouts and digging techniques
• Sound background in using hand tools and equipment used in plumbing activities
• Familiar with repairing mechanical equipment used in plumbing work
• Functional understanding of parts used in plumbing projects
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Known for working in an organized manner
• Demonstrated ability to use hand and power tools
• Talented in managing physical work
• Member of the school shop class
• President of the school theater club
• Member of the school football and tennis teams
• Worked as a volunteer for the local children’s hospital
• Volunteered as a Big Brother for the SOS Children’s Village
• Worked as a volunteer for the school admission office