A payroll administrator resume typically serves as a compact showcase of your qualifications, skills and experiences It provides a snapshot of you as a professional to your potential employers.
Your resume as a payroll administrator must highlight your abilities in handling payrolls, maintaining payroll confidentiality and handling an updated employee payroll interface. Familiarity with payroll software must be mentioned and any experience in the field is also worth mentioning, even if it is an internship experience.
Following is a sample resume for a payroll administrator position.
819 Lilly Avenue ♦ Portland, OR 98667 ♦ (206) 555- 6666 ♦ kyle.with @ email . com
PROFILE: Self driven and highly motivated Payroll Administrator with progressive experience in maintaining smooth flow of the payroll, troubleshooting and providing solutions to payroll problems. Tech savvy and fully familiar with payroll software and various forms of payroll interface. Well versed in verification of employee’s recorded work time and wages and coordinating with departments. Expert in job cost entries via SAPS and Deltek. • Familiar with numerous digital employee payroll catalogues and interfaces
Payroll Administrator | Precision Car Parts, Oregon, CA | Oct 2008 – Present
• Issue monthly analysis of payroll reports
• Maintain the company’s payroll for 500 plus employees and process it accordingly on weekly basis
• Keep the employee payroll interface updated and fully maintained
• Communicate with clients and employees, understand their payroll related issues and offer easy payroll solutions
• Implemented a whole new digital payroll interface at the office to cater for 400 plus employees
• Introduced a computerized software for recording employees working hours that reduced payroll task procedure and time cost by 20%
• Supervised three international projects’ payroll that included employees from different parts of the world and processed timely payrolls efficiently
Payroll Officer | Jarden Corporation, Saratoga, CA | Jan 2007 – Oct 2008
• Processed monthly payroll for 100 employees
• Maintained computerized records of all payroll advancements
• Submitted tax deposits and filed employee tax returns
• Maintained and verified employee working hours on daily and weekly basis and generate the employee’s payroll accordingly
Oregon State University, Portland, OR (2008)
BS in Accounting