A payroll administrator resume typically serves as a compact showcase of your qualifications, skills, and experiences It provides a snapshot of you as a professional to your potential employers.
Your resume as a payroll administrator must highlight your abilities in handling payrolls, maintaining payroll confidentiality, and handling an updated employee payroll interface.
Familiarity with payroll software must be mentioned, and any experience in the field is also worth mentioning, even if it is internship experience.
Below is a sample resume for a payroll administrator position.
Payroll Administrator Resume Example
819 Lilly Avenue
Portland, OR 98667
(000) 555- 6666
Self-driven and highly motivated Payroll Administrator with 11+ years of progressive experience maintaining a smooth flow of the payroll, troubleshooting, and providing solutions to payroll problems. Tech-savvy and thoroughly familiar with payroll software and various forms of payroll interface. Well versed in the verification of employee’s recorded work time and wages and coordinating with departments.
• Implemented a whole new digital payroll interface at the office to cater for 400 plus employees.
• Introduced a digital software for recording employees working hours that reduced payroll task procedure and time cost by 20%.
• Supervised three international projects’ payroll that included employees from different parts of the world and processed timely payrolls efficiently.
Precision Car Parts, Oregon, CA
2018 – Present
• Issue monthly analysis of payroll reports
• Maintain the company’s payroll for 500 plus employees and process it accordingly on the weekly basis
• Keep the employee payroll interface updated and fully maintained
• Communicate with clients and employees, understand their payroll-related issues, and offer secure payroll solutions
Jarden Corporation, Saratoga, CA
2007 – 2018
• Processed monthly payroll for 100 employees
• Maintained computerized records of all payroll advancements
• Submitted tax deposits
• Filed employment tax returns
• Maintained and verified employee working hours on a daily and weekly basis
• Generated the employee’s payroll
BS Degree in Accounting
Oregon State University, Portland, OR (2008)
• SAPS and Deltek
• MS Office Suite