Job hunters usually search on the internet to seek some general resume writing tips.
How about some job specific resume writing tips?
Could you use some tips and a sample material packer resume?
Here’s what you are looking for:
Material Packer Resume Tips
• Pay particular attention to the employer’s demands. If you can’t follow simple instructions regarding your application, how would you be able to follow complex packing instructions?
• Keep the resume brief, clear and to-the-point.
• Showcase only those skills which relate job well.
• Use clear fonts and simple layout.
• Avoid thick text blocks – use bullets and headings instead.
Material Packer Resume Example
744 Hatchery Lane, Atlanta, GA 78001
(005) 687-6252 | [Email]
❖❖ MATERIAL PACKER ❖❖
Hardworking and seasoned professional offering 8+ years of firsthand experience in material packing. Particularly effective in the safe handling of merchandise, inventory keeping, filling out papers and recording weight and measurement of the material to be packed.
• Able to use pallet jacks, hand pallets, and dollies effectively.
• Ability to verify items before transporting the same to pallets or conveyors.
• Familiar with the carton recycling programs.
• Excellent numeracy skills
• Considerable attention to detail.
• Implemented a packaging inventory that reduced packing errors by 30%.
• Introduced OSHA based safe packing strategies at the packing house.
• Developed a unique and reliable cushioned packing methodology, which reduced damages by 60%.
Rieke Corporation, Atlanta, GA July 2011 – Present
• Maintain inventory and packages database.
• Move the pellets in and out as needed.
• Stack, pile and pack material appropriately into crates.
• Monitor and aspect finished product for specifications and quality.
Snyder’s Lance Inc. Atlanta, GA April 2007 – June 2011
• Packed finished products into prepared boxes.
• Loaded and unloaded trucks, pallets and conveyors.
• Maintained packaging inventories updated at all times.
• Carried out light assembly tasks and coordinated production orders.
High School Diploma
COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Atlanta, GA | 2007
• Load lifting ability up to 60 lbs
• Ability to climb stairs and use ladders
• Familiar with MPI, QAT and 5S methodology
Member, Packers Association of America