Packers work in a number of settings such as manufacturing plants, warehouses, grocery stores, stockroom, and other industries where manufactured goods need to be packed and shipped to a customer.
Packers are also known as baggers, packagers, shipping clerks and wrap up makers. Despite the different titles of the job, the majority of packers perform similar job duties.
A packer cover letter is an integral part of your job application set. The following sample will help you in making a great cover letter for a packer resume.
Sample Cover Letter for Packer Position
October 11, 2020
Mr. George Brown
Senior Manager (Personnel)
Dole Food Company
636 Queens Street
Stockton, CA 64110
Dear Mr. Brown:
As an enthusiastic and dexterous worker with over five years of experience in picking and packaging, I am eager to utilize my expertise to contribute to the success of Dole Food Company in the role of Packer.
Based on my understanding of your needs, below are various aspects of my experience and background:
- Demonstrated ability to measure, evaluate, and calculate products as well as supplies.
- Talented in examining and scrutinizing containers, materials, and products.
- Highly skilled in removing faulty products or materials.
- Expert in sealing containers and materials using glues, fastener, nails, and hand tools.
- Ability to mark and tag packets together with products using marking tools.
- Proven ability to record information regarding manufactured and packed merchandise.
Equally important to mention is my ability to stand and walk for extended periods, and lift bulky items. My excellent hand-eye coordination, coupled with keen attention to detail makes me successful in picking and packing roles.
As you look for a candidate who can contribute to your different product lines, I hope you will consider my credentials. I will contact your office next week to follow-up and possibly set up a meeting time to discuss this in detail.
Thank you for your time and consideration.