Packers work in a number of settings such as manufacturing plants, warehouses, grocery stores, stockrooms, and other industries where manufactured goods need to be packed and shipped to a customer.
Packers are also known as baggers, packagers, shipping clerks, and wrap-up makers.
Despite the different titles of the job, the majority of packers perform similar job duties.
A packer cover letter is an integral part of your job application set.
The following sample will help you in making a great cover letter for a packer resume.
Sample Cover Letter for Packer Job
joh @ email . com
December 1, 2021
Mr. George Brown
Senior Manager (Personnel)
636 Queens Street
Stockton, CA 64110
Dear Mr. Brown:
As an enthusiastic and dexterous packer with over five years of experience in picking and packaging, I am eager to work for ABC Company.
Based on my understanding of your needs, below are various aspects of my candidacy and background:
- Demonstrated ability to measure, weigh, and calculate products and supplies.
- Talented in examining and scrutinizing containers, materials, and products.
- Highly skilled in removing faulty products or materials.
- Expert in sealing containers and materials using glues, fastener, nails, and hand tools.
- Able to mark and tag packets together with products using marking tools.
- Proven ability to record information regarding manufactured and packed merchandise.
Equally important to mention that I am able to stand and walk for extended periods, and can lift heavy items. My excellent hand-eye coordination, coupled with keen attention to detail will make me successful in picking and packing roles.
As you look for a candidate who can contribute to your different product lines, I hope you will consider my credentials. I will contact your office next week to follow up and possibly set up a meeting time to discuss this in detail.
Thank you for your time and consideration.