Packers work a number of settings such as manufacturing plants, grocery stores, stockroom and other industries where manufactured goods needs to be packed and shipped to a customer.
Packers are generally known as baggers, packagers, shipping clerks and wrap up makers. Despite the diverse titles of the job, the majority of packers perform the similar job duties.
A packer cover letter is an important part of your job application set. The following sample will help you make a great cover letter for packer resume.
34 Example 6th Street
Stockton, CA 65223
April 27, 2017
Mr. George Brown
Senior Manager (Personnel)
Dole Food Company
63256 Some Street
Stockton, CA 64110
Dear Mr. Brown:
Your Packer position demands the skills, talents, and physical capabilities that I have developed as a bagger at City Grocery store. As an enthusiastic and dexterous worker with over 5 years of experience in picking and packaging, I am eager to utilize my experience to contribute to the success of Dole Food Company.
Based on my understanding of your needs, here are various aspects of my experience and background:
• Demonstrated ability to measure, evaluate, and calculate products and supplies
• Talented in examining and scrutinizing containers, materials, and products
• Highly skilled in eradicating finished or faulty products or materials
• Expert in sealing containers or materials using glues, fastener, nails, and hand tools
• Effectively mark and tag containers and products using a marking tools
• Proven ability to record information regarding manufactured and packed merchandise
As you look for a candidate who can contribute to your different product lines, I hope you will consider my credentials. I will contact your office next week to follow-up. In the interim, I can be contacted at [Contact #] or via email at [Email Address].
Thank you for your precious time and kind consideration.