Factory packers are responsible for general packaging work in a factory. They are employed by companies or factories that manufacture a diverse range of products such as clothing, footwear, furniture and electrical and electronic products.
In a CV or Resume for factory packer position, you should relate your skills and physical capabilities with the requirements of employer. Highlight your skills in cleaning, material handling, and other activities in processing, manufacturing and utilities in a factory.
Following are some alternate job titles of factory worker.
1. Furniture Packer
2. Electrical Products Labourer
3. Film Cutter – Film Processing
4. Chair Sander
5. Clothing Plant Labourer
6. Bindery Helper
Take a look at the following Factory Packer CV / Resume sample so as to make your own.
Related: Packer Cover Letter for Resume
Factory Packer Resume Example
Apt 166, Atlanta Avenue ■ Dallas, TX 98758 ■ (000) 999-9999 ■ Email
Bringing great physical stamina and 12 years’ packaging experience to maximize output in minimum time.
• Expert in performing repetitive tasks speedily and carefully
• Great ability to follow instructions
• Physically fit and able to lift weight up to 35 Pounds
• Clear handwriting for labeling
• Well aware of safety policies and issues
Factory Packer | Jan 2011 – Present
ABC Factory – Halifax, Nova Scotia
• Sorted, grouped, crated and packed materials and products
• Transferred raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant physically and using powered equipment
• Checked and weighed materials and products
• Supported machine operators, assemblers and new workers
• Cleaned work areas and equipment
• Performed labouring and other essential activities
Packaging Laborer | May 2005 – Jan 2011
McCain Foods – Halifax, Nova Scotia
• Promoted and maintained company safety rules and regulations
• Sorted defected products and discarded the same in appropriate waste container
• Communicated any problems in production and quality to supervisor
• Adhered to the quality process techniques in order to ensure quality control
• Kept work area clean and organized
High School Diploma • City School, Austin, TX – 2002