Factory workers process shipments, sort goods, pack materials and operate machines. Also, they are responsible for the product works and control the procedure of making the end products.
In order to apply for a factory worker job, a job seeker will be required to write a resume. The following tips and three factory worker resume samples will help you in crafting a perfect resume.
How to Write a Great Resume for Factory Worker?
- Write your resume on one-page
- Place your name and contact details in the center
- Begin your resume with a factory worker summary or factory worker objective statement.
- Mention your core factory work skills, preferably in bullet or tabular format.
- Highlight your significant experiences and accomplishments, as well as education
See also: Factory Worker Cover Letter Sample
Factory Worker Resume Sample 1
111 Richmond Street, Houston, TX 59632
Precise, alert, and careful, eager to utilize the great physical ability to produce maximum output in minimum time.
Physically dexterous factory worker with over 13 years of hands-on experience working in different factories producing diverse products. Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, environment, follow standardized procedures, and adhere to safe work practices. Works equally well with or without supervision. Enjoy working in a team to achieve the production targets.
• “Can Do” attitude; ability to take and follow instructions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Clean medical history
• Immense flexibility in terms of work assignments and the work hours
• Great physical stamina to perform the repetitive tasks
• Mechanically Inclined; able to utilize power tools
Kake Biscuit Factory, Vaughan, ON
2011 – Present
• Pick substandard biscuits out of the produced cookie stock
• Gather biscuits into vessels and send them to the manufacturing team
• Seal the biscuit packets through sealing machine
• Put the preserved packets into boxes and storing the boxes
• Report the completed work to the manager
• Maintain work areas and equipment
Fruit Candy Factory, London ON
2004 – 2011
• Managed multiple tasks in a fast-paced warehouse environment
• Sealed the open packets by using the sealing machine
• Packed the processed sachets into boxes and placed labels onto them
• Filled the grouped candies into the sachets
• Packed gift articles into the packet
• Counted similar candies and arrange them accordingly
• Quickly reported any incident to the administrator
High School Diploma
Vaughan High School, Vaughan, ON – 2002
• Demonstrated ability to use a variety of machines and equipment
• Well-versed with a wide range of products manufactured in the factory
• Familiar with health and safety regulations
• Able to recognize quality control methods
• Capable of lifting 50 pounds unassisted
Sample Factory Worker Resume With Less Experience
11 Blooms Ave, New Jersey, NJ 18333
Physically dexterous, eager to perform repetitive tasks.
Diligent, dependable, and highly-skilled professional with 5+ years’ extensive experience in performing manual labor duties in fast-paced and busy environments. Demonstrated ability to lift heavy objects, load and unload trucks and deliver all kinds of manual work. Well-versed in labeling, packing, and transporting finished goods. A team player who has exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
• Forklift/Pallet Jack
• Record Keeping
• Batch Feeding
• Preventive Maintenance
• Quality Control
• Materials Processing
• Cleaning and Sweeping
LHT FACTORY, New Jersey, NJ
Feb 2018 – Aug 2020
- Enhanced the finished product quality 50% through vigilant manual scanning at the fifth stage of production and discarding defected products
- Attained ‘Best Employee of the year’ award in 2018
- Maintained inventory and factory items record of arrival and consumption
- Inspected finished goods for quality assurance
- Labeled and packed goods
- Operated forklift and pallet jack as an when required
General Duty Worker
ABC FACTORY, New Jersey, NJ
Jan 2015 – Feb 2018
- Maintained factory workstations by sweeping, mopping and cleaning
- Worked on assigned production cycle component as instructed
- Helped in stocking shelves after closing time
- Kept record of daily transactions
High School Diploma
SUPERIOR HIGH SCHOOL, New Jersey, NJ
Entry Level Factory Worker Resume With No Experience
69 Mill Street, Cedar, BC C9V 2C1
Seeking a Factory Worker position with ABC Factory using exceptional physical abilities, great attention to detail, and excellent communication skills.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Knowledge of transporting raw materials, finished products, and tools throughout plant physically or using powered equipment
- In-depth knowledge of checking and weighing materials and products.
- Documented success in laboring and elemental activities.
- Able to understand the nature of different manufactured products.
- Thorough understanding of sorting, packing, crating materials, and products.
- Proven ability to assist machine operators, assemblers, and other workers.
- Comprehensive knowledge of cleaning work areas and equipment.
Venco Products Ltd. – Cedar, BC
May 2020 – Aug 2020
- Controlled the whole procedure of production
- Maintained the production unit by appropriate cleaning and sanitizing
- Kept an eye on feeding and running the machines
- Ensured the quality of the end products
- Operated the machines proficiently and checking the product samples
Cedar Municipal School, Cedar, BC | 2005
CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE
Current Fork Lift Certification
Current BC Driver’s License with a good record
- Ability to follow the instructions and execute them appropriately
- Understand the health and safety regulations and work accordingly
- Able to work in shifts and weekends
- Knowledge of the different production machines
Strong professional references available
What to Include in a Factory Worker Resume?
In order to write a powerful resume for a factory worker job, you should include the following points in the skills or experience section:
- Great physical power and strength
- A clean medical history
- Know-how of mechanical procedures
- Aptitude to perform simple calculations
- Ability to carry out repetitive tasks continually
- Able to work hard and non-stop for extended periods of time