It does not matter what your education or experience is, or what type of job you are applying for; there is no way you can do justice to a job application without sending a well-written and targeted resume.
The following resume sample for Computer Operator position is designed in keeping with the latest trends of the job market.
Feel free to tailor it as per job requirements.
Also, use this Computer Operator Cover Letter to support your resume.
Computer Operator Resume Sample
24, Example Ave, Houston, TX 65221
To work for ABC Company as a Computer Operator where strong administrative and computer-related skills can be utilized to good use for the benefit of the organization.
Passionate Computer Operator with 7+ years’ hands-on experience working with diverse computer systems, network protocols, and peripheral devices. Well versed in identifying, reporting, coordinating, and documenting system abnormalities. Working knowledge of technical methodology, security principles, and practices. Adept at monitoring and management of mainframes, networks, and work-group servers. Able to provide second-level support to help desk.
• Proven record of working efficiently while unsupervised
• Ability to learn and develop on existing skills
• Bilingual – English and Mandarin
• Comfortable doing two or more tasks at the same time without compromising the quality of work
• Known to perform clerical and customer service functions effectively
CompuGain – Lakewood, CO | Jan 2012 – Present
• Monitor and control systems in a client/server environment
• Ensure uninterrupted service through identification and problem resolution
• Determine equipment settings and operating instructions
• Maintain operating records
ARV Technologies, Houston, TX | Jun 2010 – Jan 2012
• Oversaw general computer operations
• Performed basic computer maintenance and troubleshooting
• Installed and updated software as per directions
• Responded to inquiries and telephone calls
• Addressed customer queries
• Performed necessary office related tasks including correspondence, photocopying, and recordkeeping
BS – Computer Science
University of Texas, Houston, TX – 2008
A+ and SSCP (System Security Certified Practitioner)