Production workers work in a manufacturing setting where their job is to operate machinery or a series of machinery in order to bring a product to its final stages. This is a skilled job and requires the person performing it to be agile and knowledgeable of its essence.
When applying for a job in this category, one needs to ensure that one puts in his skills in machine operation in order to be able to bag the job effectively. Let us see how you may do this.
See also: Production Operator Cover Letter
774 E Broadway, New York, NY 66633
(019) 999-9999, Email
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a Production Operator position with Celanese using proficiency in operating most popular production machinery in a safe manner and inspection acumen to ensure proper working order of machinery.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Seven years of extensive experience in operating manufacturing equipment
• Functional knowledge of quality control procedures and protocols
• In depth know how of performing routine and preventive maintenance on process equipment
• Highly skilled in conducting production tests and working with injection equipment
• Wrote a book on following safe practices when operating and repairing production machinery
• Trained three groups of new hires as production workers by employing self managed training sessions
Acme Productions – New York, NY
Production Operator | Aug 2005 – Nov 2012
• Operated production machinery as instructed
• Checked foot straps as needed
• Followed QA programs to maintain safety
• Performed basic and routine electronic assembly operations
• Operated tote and drum packaging lines
• Staged packed raw materials and packages
• Managed inventory cycle counting
• Cleaned and maintained equipment
High School Diploma – 2004