All nurse researcher resume samples that you go through will give you a different direction to go into when writing your own.
The trick is to follow a format that meets your specific resume writing needs – like the sample provided below:
Nurse Researcher Resume Example
9021 Walden Landing Drive
Hampton, GA 28373
madd.con @ email . com
Self-reliant and well-organized Nurse Researcher with 9 years of extensive experience in handling clinical research work to determine emergence of new medical technology. Broad clinical acumen with a solid focus on garnering research findings to be applied in the betterment of healthcare provision.
Enterprising and resourceful, ability to assist in the development of breakthrough cures and medical treatments, with special focus on patient wellbeing. Studies diseases and disorders, and develops novel and workable treatment plans.
Known to encourage patients in making healthy choices about nutrition, fitness and lifestyle, based on clinical outcomes.
|✓ Consent Processes||✓ Research and Reporting||✓ Screening Evaluations|
|✓ Study Visits||✓ Data Recording||✓ Clinical Study Overview|
|✓ Quality Assurance||✓ Counseling||✓ Collaborative Practices|
|✓ Clinical Judgement||✓ Care Coordination||✓ Protocol Development|
• Proved to be invaluable to a clinical research trial that was successful in devising treatment for a broad range of autoimmune diseases.
• Streamlined the consent process, by developing and implementing procedures that were 85% more efficient than the ones already in place.
• Devised novel screening evaluation procedures, which were considered 75% more accurate than the current ones.
• Led a series of study visits to different medical facilities, resulting in obtainment of a large array of information.
Penn Medicine, Hampton, GA | 10/2012 – Present
• Provide and coordinate clinical care for patients involved in clinical research studies
• Ascertain accuracy of data collection and data recording, and handle correlating follow-up
• Schedule evaluation screenings and ensure that all participant are made physically and mentally ready for them
• Provide patient participants with information on what to expect during clinical trials
• Handle administration of investigational drugs, and handle detailed clinical assessments
• Study chronic and acute diseases and disorders, and assist in developing new treatment plans
• Assist in testing new treatments and medications that may change the way diseases and disorders are perceived
• Compile clinical data and review and assess it for reporting purposes
The Health Network, Hampton, GA | 4/2008 – 10/2012
• Assessed patients’ conditions to determine diseases and disorders and provided them with education on how to manage them
• Checked patients’ charts, and ensured that all medication administration information was updated on them
• Recorded patients’ vitals such as temperature, blood pressure and pulse, in predefined hospital charts
• Evaluated patients’ conditions on a regular basis, ensuring their health and wellbeing
• Intervened in emergent situations, providing first aid and CPR, and assisting doctors in implementing medical procedures
Hampton Nursing School, Hampton, GA | 2007
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Last updated on