A Records Coordinator resume can be written in a dozen or more ways, but not all of them will be successful in getting your message across.
The only way that you can guarantee the success of your resume is if you have the right format to place it on.
Use the following sample as a template to build or update your resume for records coordinator position.
Records Coordinator Resume Example
711 Dolmen Road, Glen Allen, VA 88521
l.mathews @ email . com
Top performing Records Coordinator with 11 years of extensive experience in maintaining well-organized records and filing systems. Proficient in storing information in both paper and electronic forms, ensuring the integrity of data at all times.
Establishes and maintains complex filing and records systems according to set requirements. Qualified to post and update information to both budget and personal records within established records systems. Effectively able to gauge records pulling requests, ensuring that the right people have access to sensitive data.
Competent in collecting and extracting data for various reports, and submitting it for tabulation purposes
|✓ Information Collection||✓ Data Entry||✓ Integrity Maintenance|
|✓ Filing Systems||✓ Information Extraction||✓ Directory Management|
|✓ Forms Handling||✓ Updates Management||✓ Purging and Archiving|
|✓ Reporting||✓ Tracking Systems||✓ Backup|
• Devised a data backup method, which proved to be 85% more efficient than the one already in place.
• Implemented a records tracking system, resulting in decreasing tracking time by 65%.
• Successfully entered 700 records into the system, within 3 hours as part of a rush project.
• Developed a series of information collection metrics, which proved to be 85% more efficient than the then existing ones.
Mentor Network, Glen Allen, VA | 6/2010 – Present
• Create and implement methods and methodologies to handle the company’s records and files.
• Develop complex filing and indexing systems, ensuring that they are properly tagged and tracked.
• Ascertain that all records are properly and accurately entered into the system, using predefined approaches and procedures.
• Assisted customers and employees by providing them with information regarding records and files, based on their specific allowances.
• Pulled out and extracted information and records on request, first checking thoroughly if the requester has rights to access information.
• Ascertain the integrity and safety of all records by placing appropriate locks on them.
• Initiate records for new customers and employees, and handle staff time sheets and reports.
• Assist the accounts department in scanning and feeding expense vouchers and invoices into the system.
NHS, Glen Allen, VA | 2/2006 – 6/2010
• Created and managed distribution of correspondence such as memos and letters.
• Handled document scanning and filing duties, ensuring that all files and documents are in order.
• Assisted in developing and implementing complex filing and records management systems.
• Performed data entry duties, ensuring that all punched in information was accurate and updated.
• Provided support in extracting information and compiling it for reporting purposes.
Glen Allen High School, Glen Allen, VA – 2005
High School Diploma