A clinical research nurse’s prime responsibility is to ensure that a patient who is participating in clinical studies is protected appropriately. They work directly with research doctors and patients in order to minimize health risks.
If you are thinking of applying for a position in this regard, you will need to ensure that your resume holds all the information that is necessary to qualify for it.
The following resume is a good example to utilize when making your own resume.
883 Hunt Road, Cincinnati, OH 73611, (159) 000-1424, Email
CLINICAL RESEARCH NURSE
Summary: Over 3 years of experience as a clinical research nurse. Proven ability to evaluate and assess subjects’ suitability for inclusion in research studies. Well versed in developing and implementing procedures and data quality assurance standards for monitoring components of studies, designing activities and policies and procedures to approve day to day efficiency of recruitment and assessment, and developing study subject referral sources.
• Highly effective communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Knowledge of medical terminology
• Demonstrated ability to use EPIC and ENCORE
• Able to work in a high stress environment
• Formulated and implemented a system to check potential study participants’ eligibility
• Managed to convert paperwork regarding patients’ records into electronic form in record time
Core Research Techs – Cincinnati, OH
Clinical Research Nurse | April 2005 – May 2008
• Coordinated complex research projects as necessary
• Implemented research protocols including screening and enrollment
• Administered medication when necessary
• Maintained patient records
• Validated data to achieve goals of research projects
• Liaised between physicians, staff, patients and external agencies
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Ohio State University, Cincinnati, OH – 2004
Last updated on