A resume objective section is quite a controversial topic and despite many resume experts rejecting it altogether there is a substantial percentage of career coaches who actually recommend using it. Whether a resume objective is suitable for your resume or not pretty much depends on the scenario that surrounds your application. If you are a career changer, a starter or in search of one specific job role, resume objective is for you.
Effective objectives for Medical Transcriptionist resume are factual, concise and compelling. Never promise the employer something you cannot deliver, but make sure what you offer is showcased optimally and is in line with what the employer seeks in terms of expertise.
In order to make your resume objective compelling, it is important to relate your candidacy with the job at hand. While marketing your candidacy amply, your resume objective’s task is to project you as the ideal candidate, well suited for the job by focusing on the employer’s preferences. While focusing on the employers’ needs is a must, mentioning the specifics of the position you seek is also equally important. Your resume objective will set the tone for what’s to follow, make sure the reader is clearly communicated the exact position you are applying for along with the value your candidacy will be offering to their firm if hired.
• Detail oriented and accurate Medical Transcriptionist with 6+ years’ track record of grasping each word of medical audio recording, dictations and verbatim and transcribing the same in an explanatory manner. Seeking a full time position with Live Well Hospital.
• Highly competent Medical Transcriptionist with profound listening skills and track record of generating accurate medical records by collecting and transcribing audio data. Eager to work for ABC Hospital in a similar role.
• To obtain a Medical Transcriptionist position with the central hospital where strong skills in verbatim write-up, data compilation and medical case filing could be put to productive use. Proven ability to leverage stenotype machine effectively, adept at checking print reports against audio dictations to ensure data accuracy.
• To utilize exceptional skills in medical transcription, audio dictation taking and medical content writing effectively in favor of the Central Healthcare in capacity of Medical Transcriptionist.
• Looking for a Medical Transcriptionist position at the North West Hospital. Offering 5+ years’ hands-on experience in procedural data transcription, medical record facilitation and case follow up reporting.
• A Medical Transcriptionist position with Dereck Medical Centre that could effectively utilize hands on experience in organizing, compiling and transcribing medical data into meaningful printed reports for facilitation of medical research, case follow up and educational purposes.
Last updated on