Medical administrators are responsible for managing the entire operations of a medical facility. This position is considered as the highest supervisory role in the medical industry, and the people working in this position are required to manage the facility in a manner that patient care is put first at all times.
A resume for a Medical Administrator position is the most important document for your job search. It is a personal marketing tool that has a potential to bring an interview for you. Think of your resume as a summary of your leadership abilities, personal traits, experiences and knowledge that you will bring to a specific healthcare setting. In order to make the most of your resume, you need to tailor it per the requirements of the employer.
Medical Administrator Resume Sample
3901 Pine Street ♦ Eureka, CA 44314
Residence: (019) 999-9999 ♦ Cell: (090) 222-9877 ♦ Email: carol.c @ email . com
❖ Achievement-oriented, compassionate professional with 11+ years’ experience in varied and fast-paced healthcare settings.
❖ An adaptable leader who is familiar with the integration of new healthcare delivery systems, restructuring of work in a challenging and sophisticated regulatory environment.
❖ Demonstrated ability to manage staff, finances, facility operations and admissions while constantly providing exceptional resident care.
❖ Proven track record of using strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills to liaise with different departments.
|AREAS OF EXPERTISE|
|● Personnel Training and Development||● Patient and Family Support|
|● Team-building and conflict resolution||● Infection Control Methods|
|● Staff evaluation||● Time Management|
|● Public Relations||● On-the-job Training|
NORODAY HOSPITAL – Eureka, CA Aug 2009 – Present
• Manage operational and administrative issues within the hospital
• Supervise wards staff and assist in training
• Assist in medical records management
• Assist doctors during patient evaluation
• Maintain calendars and assign duties to staff
• Oversee patient nutrition charts and ensure compliance
• Ensure compliance with best medical practices
• Ensure cleanliness of all work areas and patient rooms
• Coordinated the amalgamation of two emergency wards in order to centralize management
• Achieved success in introducing a state-of-the-art cardiac ward in a record time
CITY HEALTH – Rogers, AR Jan 2002 – Aug 2009
Medical Office Manager
• Supervised a small team of clinical and office workers
• Managed the smooth day to day operation of the clinic
• Administered supplies and back office operations
• Performed bookkeeping, patient scheduling, and billing and coding functions
CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY, Rogers, AR – 2000
Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Management
Workplace Conflict Management – 2008
Proactive Measures implementation – 2007
Staff Training and Development – 2006
Department of Public Health