Business associates are responsible for managing an office’s daily operations in terms of identifying marketing and sales opportunities apart from managing office related administrative tasks.
The primary challenge for every candidate for the business associate position is writing an interview-winning resume. The following sample is a useful resource for someone to base their resume on if they are applying for a Business Associate position.
4611 St. Mary’s Drive, Stockton, CA 55731
To work as a Business Associate for Clarke Co. utilizing marketing expertise and sales experience to achieve the company’s sales targets effectively.
• 10+ years’ experience in managing business programs for corporate companies
• Extremely skilled in developing sales opportunities and originating new businesses
• Competent in maintaining relationships with team members and external agents to solicit business
• Ability to acquire information on the competition and industry trends
• Achieved sales target for the year 2011 before the year end by employing excellence in marketing techniques
• Trained a team of 5 new business associates in business soliciting activities
Noroday Inc., Stockton, CA | Sep 2008 – Present
• Identify new business opportunities
• Formulate extended marketing plans as required
• Collect data on current accounts and formulate reports
• Assist in solicitation and follow-up of customers’ needs
• Originate new business support opportunities
• Follow industry trends and write prudent reports
• Develop relationships with internal and external forces to facilitate communication
Business Process Associate
IMS Health – Milwaukee, WI | Jan 2008 – Sep 2008
• Analysed contracts and related documents.
• Performed quality assurance checks on data
• Ran and reviewed spreadsheets and graphs by means of IMS developed software
• Performed reconciliation on rebate totals
• Prepared written reports for vendors
High School Diploma
Milwaukee High School – Milwaukee, WI – 2007
• Excellent skills in sales and marketing
• Expert in teambuilding
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural environment
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude