Communicating how “good you are” and “how well you can work’ is imperative when applying for a medical assistant job. And the only way you can do this is through a cover letter.
Medical assistant cover letters are great tools that one can use to provide a comprehensive view of one’s personality and work-related skills. Omitting the cover letter from your job application documents can be dangerous – so do not even think about doing it!
The following cover letter sample for a medical assistant will help you build or update your cover letter to apply for a new job.
See also: Medical Assistant Cover Letter Sample 1
535 West Street
Binghamton, NY 04587
April 21, 2017
Mr. Bryan Castro
Manager Human Resource
Dignity Health Medical Foundation
9850 Spaulding Road
Binghamton, NY 02987
Dear Mr. Castro:
Being professionally-inclined is not sufficient to work as a Medical Assistant. Patience and compassion are equally important. And who knows this better than a professional who has diligently worked in medical assistant capacity over a period of 8 years.
Through extensive experiences, I have developed expertise in medical assistantship, highlights of which are provided here:
• Special talent for interviewing patients to determine their cause of visit
• Demonstrated ability to ensure patients and families comfort and trust
• Known to record patients’ information while paying special attention to accuracy and confidentiality
• Adept at taking vitals such as temperature, pulse and blood pressure
• Documented success in assisting patients with treatments by administering medication and preparing examination rooms, following dedicated sanitation procedures
My attached resume will provide you with further insight into my professional standing as a medical assistant. I will call your office on next Tuesday to see if a meeting time can be arranged. Alternately, you can get in touch with me at (000) 355-2085.
Thank you for your time and consideration.