There is no other document that can tell a prospective employer more about you than a day spa manager resume can.
Your way of writing, the words that you choose, and how you format your resume articulates your abilities and presence of mind – 2 things that are of extreme importance in the job world.
How do you measure up? If you want to impress, write your resume using the following sample.
Day Spa Manager Resume Example
9045 Greenview Road
Canton, OH 44710
jimchoo @email .com
DAY SPA MANAGER
• Dependable, disciplined, and customer service-oriented Spa Manager with extensive experience in managing a busy day spa.
• Methodical and approachable with a friendly attitude.
• Demonstrated ability to lead, direct and supervise spa teams in creating an outstanding experience for clients.
• Provide a consistently high standard of customer services in a bid to retain clients and attract new ones.
• Well-versed in developing, promoting, and growing retail sales and services through individualized training and monitoring.
• Adept at demonstrating an exceptional level of professionalism for staff to emulate, in a bid to create a motivating environment.
• Increased the spa’s annual earnings by 80% by introducing beauty and therapy packages at a discounted rate.
• Decreased overheads by 50% by suggesting the implementation of energy-efficient solutions during peak work hours.
• Successfully implemented a novel spa supplies inventory system, replacing the old and inefficient one.
• Introduced a series of organic skin and hair care products to the spa’s retail line, resulting in an increase in clients’ interest and sales.
Day Spa Manager
Massage Envy, Canton, OH
6/2017 – Present
• Create and distribute staff schedules on a daily basis and assign duties according to each staff member’s individual strengths.
• Schedule appointments over the telephone and in-person and ensure that follow-ups are properly handled.
• Plan, implement, and direct spa services and programs according to the facility’s policies and protocols.
• Oversee the work of staff members to ensure delivery of exceptional customer services at all times.
• Keep appropriate checks on spa equipment to ensure proper functioning and maintenance.
• Provide suggestions to clients regarding treatments and therapies according to their skin and hair types.
• Ascertain that all clients are being handled by a therapist and minimize wait time as much as possible.
• Create and maintain inventory of spa supplies and equipment, through effective liaison with vendors and suppliers.
Spa Assistant Manager
Splitends, Canton, OH
2/2009 – 6/2017
• Oversaw appointment scheduling services and provided information to clients regarding additional spa services, such as photo sessions.
• Coordinated facility schedules to maximize efficiency and minimized wait time for walk-in clients.
• Inventoried spa supplies and equipment and maintained constant contact with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of both.
• Ascertained the cleanliness and sanitization of all spa areas, specifically therapy rooms.
• Recorded cash flow, prepared bank deposits, generated statements, and ensured that the cash drawer was balanced at the end of the day.
Associate’s Degree Business Administration
Canton Community College, Canton, OH
• Staff Development
• Treatments Supervision
• Service Monitoring
• Inventory and Stock Management
• Vendor Liaison
• Complaint Handling