Spa attendants provide essential custodial services within spas which may include performing janitorial work and assisting other staff with tasks such as handing towels and managing inventory.
It is a hard job that requires ‘organization’ more than anything else.
So if you think you can manage this job well, the following resume will help you apply for the position.
Spa Attendant Resume Example
663 Timber Dr
Blanchester, OH 55553
neal @ email . com
Energetic and Dependable Spa Attendant with 3 years of dedicated experience setting up spa supplies and equipment needed for individual operations. Proficient in scheduling appointments and managing cleaning and sanitization services as appropriate in a spa environment. Excelled in the customer service and hospitality arena. A multitasker who has a high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize work.
• Greeting guests
• Opening and closing the area
• Spa Products Selling
• Assisting guests with amenities
• Customer Service
• Maintaining awareness of new products
• Promoted from general worker to spa attendant following customers’ positive feedback regarding service provision.
• Attained “Employee of the Year Award 2022” following yearly appraisals.
Avari Suites – Blanchester, OH
March 2018 – Present
• Greet customers and direct them to the right treatment rooms
• Assist guests with towels and robes
• Provide information regarding locker services and schedules
• Set up supplies needed for treatments and procedures as instructed
UYI LLC – Blanchester, OH
February 2010 – March 2018
• Managed cleaning and sanitizing duties as instructed
• Maintained inventory of all spa items and ensured constant supply at all times
• Reported damaged items or equipment
Community School, Blanchester, OH – 2008
• Computer: MS Word and Excel
• Bilingual: English and Spanish
• Physically dexterous
• Professional and cooperative attitude