Individuals working to look after older adults need to be experienced in handling problems associated with age.
This may include both health and psychological issues prevalent at this age.
However, some people just have it in them to be able to look after people of advanced age even without the benefit of experience.
The following aged care cover letter can be used as a sample if you are applying for a position in aged care.
Sample Cover Letter for Aged Care Resume With No Experience
66 S 100 W
Rupert, ID 66482
November 26, 2021
Mr. Collin Hopegood
Sava Senior Care
9022 S 3rd E
Rupert, ID 73483
Dear Mr. Hopegood:
I am interested in working as an Aged Care Worker for Sava Senior Care because I possess the right skills and knowledge to do justice to this job.
As a fresh and enthusiastic high school graduate, I am very passionate to look after older adults. Elderly care is not just a duty for me. In fact, it is a passion that is derived from years of looking after my ailing grandparents and the satisfaction that came with it is enough for me to want to do this for a lifetime.
As required, I have considerable knowledge of managing both personal grooming needs for the elderly and assisting them with daily activities. Furthermore, I am trained in creating and implementing activities for them that will help the elderly both physically and psychologically.
My areas of intent include:
- Providing clients and residents with assistance in bathing, eating, dressing, grooming and using the restroom.
- Leading daily activities for entertainment and exercise.
- Ensure patients take medications as directed by health care providers.
- Responding to any safety or medical issues.
- Communicating any problems, concerns or issues to residents’ family members as needed.
- Maintaining all care records in a confidential manner.
My resume is enclosed with this letter for your review. I would like to meet with you in person so I can discuss my aspirations with you and the possibility of contributing to your mission. I can be reached at (000) 222-5241 if you need any further information from me.
Thank you for your time and consideration.