Your resume writing efforts are useless if you do not target it as per the needs of the employer. There is a lot of effort that goes into determining what to write in a resume.
To many people, the resume is an ordinary document that does nothing more than communicate your experiences to an employer. In actuality, it is much more than that.
A bell attendant resume contains a summary or objective statement, core skills, accomplishments and experiences and educational details.
The following resume sample will guide you in this regard.
Sample Resume for Bell Attendant
9 Riverleigh Avenue, Riverhead, NY 46902
gindav @ email . com
A highly motivated and competent individual with a proven track record of achieving guest satisfaction through the delivery of exceptional services. Exceptional ability to greet guests and guide them efficiently within the hotel. Able to carry baggage politely and safely to and from assigned rooms. Recognized for determining guests’ needs and requests in a timely and professional manner.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Check-in Support
• First Contact Services
• Information Provision
• Luggage Transportation
• Hotel Facilities Promotion
• Master Key Handling
• Reorganized the front desk area to provide a more defined passage for guests, resulting in a commendation from the supervisor.
• Singlehandedly greeted and serviced 16 guests at the same time, during a particularly busy day at the hotel.
• Implemented “services introduction”, a feature used to provide guests with information on the auxiliary services of the hotel during check-in time.
• Hold the record for the highest number of satisfied guests, earning the Employee of the Year award twice in 3 years.
The Hyatt, Riverhead, NY | 11/2012 – Present
• Greet guests upon arrival and provide them with information regarding facilities.
• Direct them to the front desk and assist them with reservations or queries.
• Provide information regarding the hotel’s services and direct them to appropriate places such as restaurants and gyms.
• Count luggage items and ensure that they are properly loaded onto carts and carried to guests’ rooms.
• Take charge of key cards during check-in times and assist guests by finding their rooms.
City Hotel, Riverhead, NY | 8/2005 – 11/2012
• Actively promoted the hotel’s services and facilities, especially to visiting guests, to convert them into regular clients.
• Carried large and heavy luggage loads in a safe manner by using trolleys or delivering them by hand.
• Ensured that guests’ luggage is properly placed in their rooms and that all bags accounted for.
• Coordinated the services of housekeeping upon special requests
• Arranged for transportation or valet services for guests, by following hotel protocols.
Fritter Hotel, Riverhead, NY | 2/2003 – 8/2005
• Secured guests’ luggage during the checking in process and loaded them onto bell carts,
• Provided assistance to the housekeeping department by collecting laundry and supporting cleaning up jobs,
• Ensured the cleanliness and maintenance of the lobby and front desk areas,
High School Diploma
Riverleigh High School, Riverhead, NY