A well-written telemarketing resume objective can help job seekers to get their dream job.
It is an essential part of a resume, especially if you have little or no experience in hand.
As a personalized reflection of your career history, skills, and experience, resume objectives tell great stories about us.
Buzzwords are important when writing a Telemarketing resume objective.
So if you are writing an objective for a telemarketer resume, you will have to pick and choose important keywords from the job description to create a truly effective telemarketing resume objective.
True, it won’t be a piece of cake. But the challenge is what is going to get you the job!
Sample Objectives for Telemarketing Resume
• Client-focused and energetic professional looking for a Telemarketer position at E Tour and Travel. Extensive skills in the telephone conversation, persistent convincing power, and the ability to convert leads into sales.
• Results-driven and committed individual, seeking a Telemarketer position at Life Line Screening. Offers strengths in effectively overcoming objections to sales in a calm manner while focusing on increasing sales through efficient marketing efforts.
• Desire a position as a Telemarketer at Positive Results Marketer. Offering demonstrated expertise in handling inbound and outbound marketing calls with complete focus on meeting the company’s sales quotas.
• To obtain a position as a Telemarketer at Symantec. Proficient in liaising with individuals and businesses over the telephone to promote products and services. Exceptional follow-up and soliciting skills along with an eagerness to meet designated sales goals.
• To work as a Telemarketer for Erie Construction. In-depth knowledge of telemarketing principles, DND lists, and the ability to adjust sales pitches to meet the individual needs of specific customers.
• Looking for a position as a Telemarketer at Farmers’ Insurance Office. Eager to employ strengths in information gathering, sales, marketing and promotions, and exceptional persuasive abilities to meet meted out sales goals.