The importance of a well written telemarketing resume objective is not lost on anyone who wants to be successful at getting his dream job. It is an essential part of a resume, especially if you have little or no experience. As a personalized reflection of your career history, skills and experience, resume objectives tell great stories about us.
Living in a world where everyone is competing against each other, professionally written resume objectives increase our chances of being called in for an interview – which is what we are aiming for by writing a resume anyway. Buzzwords are important when writing a resume objective. So if you are writing an objective for a telemarketing resume, you will have to pick and choose important keywords from the job description to create a truly effective telemarketing resume objective. True, it won’t be a piece of cake. But the challenge is what is going to get you the job!
Telemarketers are considered a “species” like no other. They have ways of convincing people to buy products over the telephone – ways that most of us can only think about! They are talented. And this talent must be made obvious in a resume objective if they want a chance at getting a job.
• Client-focused, energetic professional looking for a Telemarketer position at E Tour and Travel using extensive skills in telephone conversation, persistent convincing prowess and the ability to convert queries into sales.
• Results-driven, successful individual seeking a Telemarketer position with Life Line Screening. Offers strengths in effectively overcoming objections to sales in a calm manner and focus on increasing sales through efficient marketing efforts.
• Desire a position as a Telemarketer at Positive Results Marketer. Offering demonstrated expertise in handling inbound and outbound marketing calls with complete focus on meeting the company’s sales quotas.
• To obtain a position as a Telemarketer with Symantec using excellent skills in liaising with individuals and businesses over the telephone to promote products and services. Exceptional follow up and soliciting skills along with eagerness to meet designated sales goals.
• To work as a Telemarketer for Erie Construction. Deep knowledge of telemarketing principles, DND lists and the ability to adjust sales pitches to meet the individual needs of specific customers.
• Looking for a position as a Telemarketer at Farmers’ Insurance Office. Eager to employ strengths in information gathering, sales, marketing and promotions and exceptional persuasive abilities to meet meted out sales goals.