Telemarketers work in a number of industries that have a product or a service to sell. Essentially, they call prospective clients over the phone in order to sell to them a service or a product. It is not an easy job trying to convince someone over the phone which is why telemarketers have to be great at what they do.
Here is a resume sample of a telemarketer that you may use if you are an entry level applicant with les or no experience in hand.
See also: Cover Letter for Telemarketer Resume
100 Nihi Street, Honolulu, HI 73634
(020) 741-9999, Email
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a Telemarketer position at MBS utilizing excellent telephone etiquette and well-honed skills in marketing products.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 3 years of wide-ranging experience in telemarketing industry
• Highly skilled in imparting product knowledge to customers over the phone
• Hands on experience in identifying and developing successful business relationships
• Well developed professional relationships with the local community
• Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to identify, develop, network and maintain winning relationships constantly
• In depth knowledge of maintaining telemarketing related documentation and paperwork
• Achieved sales targets by a 100% employing telemarketing skills based on best practices
• Trained 3 groups of new hires in telemarketing activities and ethics
Mar 2010 – Jun 2013
Core Tech – Honolulu, HI
• Made cold calls to prospective clients
• Sold ideas by providing product information
• Scheduled appointments for follow ups
• Maintained lists of clients already called
• Maintained call logs and report details to supervisor
• Provided feedback to clients when required
High School Diploma – 2009