Forklift operators usually work in warehouses where their responsibility is to drive and operate forklifts and pallet jacks in order to move heavy merchandise.
If you are looking for a job as a forklift operator, then you need to build a compelling resume to grab the attention of the hiring manager towards your relevant qualifications and skills.
If you have less or no experience in hand, you should make a targeted resume containing a clear objective statement and related strengths.
Including any kind of non-relevant information in your resume can harm your candidacy.
The following resume example for a forklift operator will help you build your own. Feel free to use this sample as a template.
Sample Resume for Forklift Operator with Less or No Experience
7763 Cotton Road, Leemore, CA 74122
norbert @ email . com
Looking for a Forklift Operator position with Acme Goods using excellent ability to operate hydraulic forklifts and loading/unloading merchandise to organize the operations of the warehouse in the best possible way. A passion for working in a busy warehouse environment.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 4 months of volunteer and internship experience in busy warehouse settings
• Current forklift operator license
• Extremely proficient in picking, packing, and moving merchandise safely
• Willing to work nights and weekends
• In-depth knowledge of common warehouse layouts and their functionality
CITY PUBLIC SCHOOL, San Diego, CA
Amway Merchandise – Leemore, CA
May 2020 – Sep 2020
• Helped in unloading inbound shipments
• Moved products to storage locations
• Stacked and stored merchandise in appropriate places
• Prepared and staged skids for outbound shipments
• Assisted with picking and packing
• Helped with pallet building
• Performed maintenance and preventive maintenance tasks on forklifts
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Safety Techniques
• Voxware Commands
• Work Area Sanitation
• Customer Service
• Following Instructions
• Physical Dexterity