Forklift operators usually work at warehouses where their responsibility is to drive and operate forklifts in order to move heavy merchandise.
If you are looking for a job as a forklift operator, then you need to build a compelling resume to grab the attention of hiring manager towards your relevant qualifications and skills.
If you have less or no experience in hand, you should make a targeted resume with a clear objective and related strengths.
Including any kind of non-relevant information in your letter will harm your candidacy.
The following resume example for a forklift operator may help you build your own.
- Forklift Operator Cover Letter No Experience
- Certified Forklift Operator Resume
- Forklift Operator Resume With Experience
Sample Resume for Forklift Operator with Less or No Experience
7763 Cotton Road, Leemore, CA 74122
norbert @ email . com
Looking for a Forklift Operator position with Acme Goods using excellent ability to operate hydraulic forklifts along with a proven record of working in a warehouse environment.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 8 months of volunteer and internship experience in busy warehouse settings
• Current forklift operator license
• Extremely proficient in picking, packing and moving merchandise safely
• Willing to work nights and weekends
• In-depth knowledge of common warehouse layouts and their functionality
CITY PUBLIC SCHOOL, San Diego, CA – 2010
• Fixed a complex problem Singlehandedly with a forklift to which deemed irreparable.
• Promoted from general worker to forklift operator within three months of performing quality work.
Amway Merchandise – Leemore, CA | 4/2019-present
• Unload inbound shipments
• Move products to storage locations
• Stack and store merchandise in appropriate places
• Prepare and stage skids for outbound shipments
• Assist with picking and packing
• Assist with pallet building
• Perform maintenance and preventive maintenance tasks on forklifts
Stericycle – San Diego, CA | 1/2019-4/2019
• Loaded/Unloaded shipments
• Made sure orders were filled and completed accurately
• Performed quality checks on merchandise
• Ensured safe activities within the warehouse
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
|• Safety Techniques|
• Voxware Commands
• Work Area Sanitation
• Customer Service
• Following Instructions
• Physical Dexterity